Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS EURO SPEC 1973 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bpappas

Euro Spec 1973 914. New short shifter, New alternator/belt, Seats reupholstered, New muffler, Fuel pump moved to front to prevent vapor lock, New Sony CDX-GT340 AM/FM/CD radio,speakers, New Euro headlights (yellow), New Kumo tires, Riviera wheels, New fuel filters (in tank and from fuel pump) Koni struts (in rear) New fuse box (blade style), Car cover, Euro turn signals, Momo shift knob. Car is located in near Gardnerville, NV. 775-266-4445, bryan.s.p@juno.com.

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
Nice car. Are those SS rocker panels?
Bruce
AndyB
Free? confused24.gif
tadink
how much? wanna trade for a honda commuter car?
914runnow
Okay I am now home sick for Tahoe......
Ayway..
Engine size -Mods-fuel injection etc...
pics of interior....
did you attend the ramble, and 914 folks saw your car?
pics of trunks etc..and rust conditions etc.
will move your sale along much faster..
I am sure it ain't >free<..........
Also Euro spec as in your mods or a real
euro converted to US spec.....?
That will qualify your buyers.....
my 73 came outtah Tahoe via Sacto.....
the Cali cars without a doubt DO have less rust
depending on care..soooooo fly your colors....Good luck with the sale..
Rand
$4200 on Craigslist, 1.8L.

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/2033359365.html

Next time I'm down that way I'll take a look if he still has it.
bpappas
QUOTE(914runnow @ Oct 30 2010, 09:47 PM) *

Okay I am now home sick for Tahoe......
Ayway..
Engine size -Mods-fuel injection etc...
pics of interior....
did you attend the ramble, and 914 folks saw your car?
pics of trunks etc..and rust conditions etc.
will move your sale along much faster..
I am sure it ain't >free<..........
Also Euro spec as in your mods or a real
euro converted to US spec.....?
That will qualify your buyers.....
my 73 came outtah Tahoe via Sacto.....
the Cali cars without a doubt DO have less rust
depending on care..soooooo fly your colors....Good luck with the sale..

I guess my Newbism is showing. sad.gif
As noted the car is a 1.8 liter and I am asking $4200.00 or best offer. I say the car is a Euro spec best it has the Euro parking lights that work off the turn signal when the key is out of the ignition. It also has a VW/Porsche badge on the tail. Are there any other things that make it a Euro Spec car that I should know of? Also I think the rocker panels are chrome. The sails on the B pillars are stainless.
jonferns
QUOTE(bpappas @ Nov 1 2010, 07:01 PM) *

As noted the car is a 1.8 liter and I am asking $4200.00 or best offer. I say the car is a Euro spec best it has the Euro parking lights that work off the turn signal when the key is out of the ignition. It also has a VW/Porsche badge on the tail. Are there any other things that make it a Euro Spec car that I should know of? Also I think the rocker panels are chrome. The sails on the B pillars are stainless.

Well, a true euro spec 1.8 would have factory carbs, no sidemarker lights, km/h speedo, wolfsburg crest horn pad, and no DOT vin sticker on the drivers door jamb. Im sure there are other things that im missing.
bpappas
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Nov 1 2010, 07:29 PM) *

QUOTE(bpappas @ Nov 1 2010, 07:01 PM) *

Well, a true euro spec 1.8 would have factory carbs, no sidemarker lights, km/h speedo, wolfsburg crest horn pad, and no DOT vin sticker on the drivers door jamb. Im sure there are other things that im missing.

Well, no carbs (L Jetronic fuel injection), no km/h speedo, no wolfsburg crest, and no DOT sticker. But it does have the Euro parking lights, are they supposed to blink? My just stay on. I have seen some BMWs where they will blink.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.