Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price check.....please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DanT
I am going to be obtaining a set of used SSIs and will be selling my stock steel 2.0L heat exchangers along with a Monza syle muffler that I will not be using..

here are a couple of pics

the heat exchangers and the muffler were media blasted and then painted flat black.
The heat exchangers are currently installed on my car and will be removed when I get the SSIs. The muffler has not been on the car since it was stripped and painted...
The heat exchangers and the muffler do not have any holes and are very solid....all California stuff.
what is this stuff worth?

if someone wants to update/backdate their exhaust, all they will need is a 2.0L muffler hanger. biggrin.gif

thanks
DanT
anyone?

ideas on value please biggrin.gif

lots of looks but no comments
mihai914
QUOTE(DanT @ Oct 31 2010, 08:49 PM) *

anyone?

ideas on value please biggrin.gif

lots of looks but no comments

A couple of years ago I had a set of stock HE with surface rust but no holes, sold them for $90 if I remember correctly.

As for the Monza, it seems that many people don't like it, so it's hard to say what you can get for it, especially considering the shipping cost...

Do you have a picture of the monza installed?
DanT
Monza was never installed after I media blasted it and painted it...
I did a twin pipe of a stock muffler and like the look so much, I have no need for the Monza..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.