Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Front Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
arkitect
A set of brand new front calipers for sale, will fit late model..74-76. $50 each x 2, looking for local pickup. Stockton area.

Dave
Gint
Brand new? Explain please. If they're like PMB rebuilds or something and you're willing to ship I'll probably take them and pay shipping.
arkitect
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 31 2010, 06:37 PM) *

Brand new? Explain please. If they're like PMB rebuilds or something and you're willing to ship I'll probably take them and pay shipping.

Sorry, brand new to me, remanufactured but never used. From AutohausAZ.

Dave wacko.gif
arkitect
Will try to get picts of them on tomorrow if I can find my cable to the camera.
biosurfer1
not to highjack, but where in Stockton are you? I lived there for more than 20 years before heading to college in Sac in 2002 and now live in Roseville. I have never seen a 914 when I visit.
arkitect
North Stockton, near I-5 and Hammer.

It's rare to see one here, and you wouldn't have seen mine since it hasn't been under it's own power yet.
arkitect
Here's a pict of one of them.

Click to view attachment
Lennies914
I'd take them but they won't fit my '72. If anyone is interested in them I'll take them to the next Sac. family reunion meet for you, if that helps.
Andyrew
Lennie, You can just run the correct spacer/washer...
bdstone914
Not interested but you need to state if they are the early (-72) or late to help an interested buyer.

And the rules require a price.

Good luck

Bruce

free bump

QUOTE(arkitect @ Oct 31 2010, 02:09 PM) *

A set of brand new front calipers for sale, will fit late model..74-76. $50 each x 2, looking for local pickup. Stockton area.

Dave

arkitect
Bruce,
Thanks for the bump.

Thought the price was indicated, looking for $100 for the pair of them.

Dave

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 12 2010, 04:56 AM) *

Not interested but you need to state if they are the early (-72) or late to help an interested buyer.

And the rules require a price.

Good luck

Bruce

free bump

QUOTE(arkitect @ Oct 31 2010, 02:09 PM) *

Dave

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.