Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Orginal 914/6 Oil Tank, Cooler, Thermostat, AN-12 Lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Britain Smith
Now that I have sold my engine, I have started to remove all the 914/6 specific components from the car. First up is a complete 914/6 oil system which includes the following:

Original 914/6 Oil Tank, filter console, filler neck and Dipstick in perfect condition
Engine Oil Cooler with 90degree fitting
Fluidyne Front Mount Oil Cooler
Thermostat
All the necessary AN-12 braided line with necessary fittings

** Too many low ball offeres, this set-up will go on ebay today. **

-Britain

Note: Combine with my other 914/6 conversion parts for discounts.
Britain Smith
More.

koozy
Screaming deal. If I didn't already spend a ton of money for my stuff I would jump on this with eyes closed.
Britain Smith
Yea, if you had to buy all this stuff seperately you would be well north of $2K.

-Britain
Britain Smith
** Too many low ball offeres, this set-up will go on ebay today. **
BKLA
Hey Brittain -

Don't see a price, not that I can afford it now, but whatcha askin'?
sixaddict
Britain:
Not sure why you have the mad.gif

Your add said combine for discount ..seems that indicates willingness to deal! ....I tried to combine but you sold throttle stuff separately.
Hard not to expect people to negotiate today and most arent't offended just pass! I felt my offer was reasonable so no offense man ...Its just the $$ are tight for everyone. ....

A lot of us will do the project if we can save some dough otherwise we hold off!
Good luck.
TOT
jeeperjohn56
Hey Britain, Is your oil tank and cooler and extra's still available, I will take it if still available. pm sent John
Britain Smith
Sold pending payment...

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.