Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to the World
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
00SEVEN
Title says it all, been Lurking for a while. Figured I would finally post. Found the world after purchasing my 1st 914, prior Porsches include a 944 & 928. I'm active duty Air Force and curently stationed in Little Rock, Ark.
underthetire
welcome.png
Drums66
welcome.png .......Welcome to the world!
flag.gif bye1.gif
EdwardBlume
agree.gif agree.gif
welcome.png welcome.png

My Dad was in the USAF as a navigator on a B-24!
pcar916
welcome.png I'm in Little Rock too. Gotta do a little bit of drivin'... unless I know you and we have! driving.gif
00SEVEN
pcar916, you must know Rick & Steve Mcpherson from Perfection Plus. Ive been taking cars to those guys for 10+ years. Don't know if Ive meet ya but we can hook up some time.
rick 918-S
welcome.png thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif assimilate.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 1 2010, 03:53 PM) *

welcome.png thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif assimilate.gif

agree.gif
AndyB
welcome.png now show some pic's
markb
welcome.png
carr914
Welcome to our madness Preston welcome.png

Sent you a pm

T.C.
jt914-6
welcome.png
Ron...(Pcar916) and I are close...we'll have to do 298 sometime....PM either of us with questions/problems or just to take a drive...... driving.gif
bmtrnavsky
welcome.png thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
00SEVEN
Curently at work, Air Force won't let us post pics on a goverment owned computer, I'm lucky enough to be able to surf the net.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Nov 1 2010, 09:23 PM) *

welcome.png
Ron...(Pcar916) and I are close...we'll have to do 298 sometime....PM either of us with questions/problems or just to take a drive...... driving.gif

I want to do 298 again! I owned that road last time I was on it.

welcome.png
mtn flyr
welcome.png and thank you for your service flag.gif
914itis
flag.gif
QUOTE(ppetion @ Nov 1 2010, 09:28 PM) *

This is the latest pictures of the rusty spots.
THe last ones shows the repaired floors. I am done with the interior of the floor.

JTarver
Welcome to the World. I am in Benton, AR. Hope to meet up with you sometime and see the car.

Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.