Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help- I can't find a previous post for 964? gas pedal.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
I thought it was a pedal from a 964 that would work in our car and was $10. The bolts holes may be different which is good because one of the bolts broke off and is stuck in the floor. Thanks
914Sixer
Mark has reproduction ones for $30 at 814 Rubber since they are NLA
EdwardBlume
I have a brand new 911 $10 pedal that I decided not to use. You can have it for free if you want it... PM me.
DanT
Andy,
I used a 964 pedal in my orange car and it worked just fine. Mounting holes are slightly different, I just slightly elongated the holes in the new pedal and it mounted perfectly on the existing studs (mine weren't too rusty and didn't break off) smile.gif
Krieger
Nice! Dan do you remember how much it was?
Mikey914
I'm curious too. Maybe I shouldn't have done these?????????
bdstone914
964-423-111-00-OEM appears to be the part you are talking about. Doesnt seem to be just a bolt in part.

the 75-89 911 gas pedal is plastic and fits without any modifications, It used to be cheap but has gone up in price to around the same cost as ours $30ish.

Mikey your part was needed.
bdstone914
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/lofiversion/in...hp/t157842.html

964 pedal vs 914.IPB Image

Eric_Shea
What's wrong with the stock pedal? They're available from URO and Mark... no longer NLA and they bolt right in.
914Sixer
What Eric said.
Krieger
Well, if it was CHEAPER and I had to adapt it anyway to account for a botched bolt hole why not?
Eric_Shea
Cheaper than $30.00? confused24.gif

Don't make us chip in and buy it for ya!

You do all this mega work on your car but don't want to get a 6x1 fastener out of your floor boards? That's it Mister... you just earned yourself a slap.gif
Krieger
Well...but I....I.. Its like having another kid and going back to baby jail. Drill/tap one more frigging rusted out piece of crap....or buy a less expensive (CHEEP) part and think happy thoughts cheer.gif I thought it couldn't get any better than that. But you guys just want to keep bitch slapping me while Im in my happy spot. Oh well.
Eric_Shea
slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.