Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battery Tray Where to buy??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
Where have you guys bought your battery tray replacement parts? Restoration-Design or Tweeks are about the same in $$. I want the best quailty. Or if there is some one that is club affiliated...
Thanks in advance...

wink.gif
You better BRING IT
Oh, it has already been Broughten!
name that flick!
mike_the_man
That stupid cheerleader movie. What's it called? Bring it On, right? What do I win?
dinomium
Sorry, Mike, that is Incorrect. Bring it On was a stoopid cheerleader movie, but not the filck we are looking for here.
reverie
I got mine direct from Restoration Design, because I wasn't sure if Tweeks would back-order one of the parts. Doesn't R.D. make them for everybody anyway..?

My guess is an old Marcel Marceau movie. smile.gif
Dave_Darling
RD supplies just about everyone. So buy from whatever source is your favorite (for whatever reasons: You like their mascot, they're in town, they haven't screwed you over, you like the name--whatever).

The Dealer might have OEM ones, but you know what kinda $$ those will likely cost.

--DD
mike_the_man
Ok, guess #2: Not Another Teen Movie. And I've heard good things about Restoration Design, but have no personal experience with them.
dinomium
WE HAVE A WINNER! smilie_pokal.gif (that is what you win unless you make it to the bfast Saturday in Seattle)
And thanks everyone for the the info... Now I just need a welder for a couple of days...
Cheers!
campbellcj
IIRC I bought an OE one from Stoddard, and it was not expensive, but that was years ago...

I guess it comes full circle as I am about to cut the tray & support out of my current teener which I'm fitting with a race battery. I just haven't figured out exactly where to put that yet confused24.gif
boxstr
Dino I have one that I haven't used, tray and support, $40.00 +S&H to your door.
CCLINCAMPCLEARANCE
dinomium
Dang, I ordered a set from tweeks before I left the office this evening. Oh well. Thanks for the offer! If I ever get caught up, I will be needing the fancy turn signal buckets
wink.gif
Tanks for the info guys
Dino
mike_the_man
I won! How far away is Seattle from Regina? Probably a little too far. Oh well, I will bask in my own self-satisfaction!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.