Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Sierra Porsche Audi Riverside CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ConeDodger
Whatchu got? Whatchu want?
jim_hoyland
Rob,

Do you have a picture of the original plate frame ? One of the C & C regulars has some contacts for vintage frames.

I've been looking for an original Circle Motors dealer frame, but so far had to settle for one I had made at: http://www.autoplates.com/store/vintage-fr...5198_10183.html
The quality is pretty good, here's a pic of my Circle Motors reproduction...Frame is laser engraved and painted lettering. Yhey offer plenty of choices in font size, frame finish, and lettering. Not original, but nicely done
ConeDodger
Jim,
I don't have a pic. As I am the second owner of my car I do know the history. It was purchased new at Sierra Porsche Audi in Riverside. At that time Harvey Weidman was the Parts Manager. The original owner retired 5 years later and moved to Oregon, had a stroke and would not let his family sell his baby. I got it from the estate sale. I just thought it would be cool to have the license plate frame from the dealership. I guess the place doesn't exist now.
jim_hoyland
I'll check around with the locals. Check the Samba as well, I've seen people selling frames from collections there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.