Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good 914 mechanic in Davis California or nearby?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Barry Brisco
This is a long shot, but can anyone recommend a good 914 mechanic in Davis, California, or close to it?

I may be looking for someone to do a mechanical inspection of a 914 that is for sale, including doing a compression and leakdown test.

Thanks,

underthetire
QUOTE(Barry Brisco @ Nov 2 2010, 03:01 PM) *

This is a long shot, but can anyone recommend a good 914 mechanic in Davis, California, or close to it?

I may be looking for someone to do a mechanical inspection of a 914 that is for sale, including doing a compression and leakdown test.

Thanks,

Mcmark. Think he is closer to Napa though.
jcd914
If you count downtown Sacramento as close to Davis:

Ron Kain
IPB-Autosport
1206 C Street
Sac, CA 95814
(916) 453-1465
www.ipb-autosport.com

Jim

windforfun
Not close. Mountain View on the Peninsula:

http://www.euroquattro.com/index.htm
ConeDodger
McMark specializes in 914's and knows them very well. Ron Kain is very good too...
Barry Brisco
Wow, thanks guys for those fast replies! This is an impressive Forum. I spend a lot of time on the 356 Registry Forums, but I can see that if someday I find the right street 914 that I'm looking for, I'll be spending a lot of time here as well.

Best regards,
EdwardBlume
agree.gif

McMark 100%. Well worth the drive to Sonoma.
McMark
I'm willing to drive for a PPI. I hate seeing people end up with projects that are too far gone to be practical.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 3 2010, 03:59 PM) *

I hate seeing people end up with projects that are too far gone to be practical.

With a 914? confused24.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 3 2010, 03:06 PM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 3 2010, 03:59 PM) *

I hate seeing people end up with projects that are too far gone to be practical.

With a 914? confused24.gif

Oh, umm, ah... This is embarrassing. Mark doesn't have a running 914 av-943.gif poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.