Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VW/Porsche deal may still fall apart
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smontanaro
Got the link from the PCA in their regular email blast: Porsche, VW Merger Deal May Fall Apart
SGB
drunk.gif
The complete picture is never revealed. Like cousins with a really disturbed and secret love/hate relationship. I read also that VW would be on the hook for Wendleking's potential fines/recovery for the VW shares manipulation class-action suit, so they don't want that liability.

How they manage to put out the 918 amid all this is amazing.

I bet it is pretty stressfull over there...
EdwardBlume
IMHO - the latest and greatest Porsches (997 - on) are so far from my driveway it doesn't even register anymore.
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 3 2010, 04:00 PM) *

IMHO - the latest and greatest Porsches (997 - on) are so far from my driveway it doesn't even register anymore.

agree.gif
Drums66
...the emergency $coffer's$ at Porsche suddenly opened idea.gif poke.gif
bye1.gif flag.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(SGB @ Nov 3 2010, 10:17 AM) *

Like cousins with a really disturbed and secret love/hate relationship.

That's the problem with inbreading. shades.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 3 2010, 05:00 PM) *

I hear you! But, for me, when they put coolant in the cases it was all over.

I can afford it, but it has no meaning anymore for a purist. It's just another high tech production car, with gold chain drivers (for the most part).

Sorry, I like the classics, and I still miss Bluto!
Pat
Jake Raby
See those two 996s and the Boxster?? All 3 of these came into my watercooled Porsche division yesterday.. All 3 with dead engines and NONE of them had more than 60,00 miles. All three shipped on the same truck with cars from Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee.

IPB Image
We issued 3 death certificates today.

Here is another one for ya.. This is what we found when we tore into a core 996 engine earlier this week.. What bolt is that? How did it get jammed in the exhaust cam sprocket?
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.