Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orygun AX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
....the 25th.

At PIR (sucky) South pits. First out bout 9:00AM.
The weather report looks gud.

In other news, a new race track is in the works
in Goldendale WA. Bout 70-80 mi East. The town & county are hot for the idea. SCCA is involved and financing *seems* to be in place. Mighty damn pretty country over there.

Scotty?.....Scotty??
914momo
Wats going on at PIR and when?
J P Stein
Oregon region PCA Autocross. Sunday in the morning, gates open at 7:00AM.....that would be the 25th of April, the year of our lord, 2004.

Any questions? cool_shades.gif
914momo
Cool... I'll be there, I live in West Linn. Orygun boldblue.gif I wont be racing because my car aint in any shape to be racing right now. But i'll be there spectating.
Bruce Allert
How cool for Goldendale! Lots of twisties to get there from here too clap56.gif

See ya's on Sunday MDB2.gif

..........b
914momo
I jus went to PIR's website and it said Sat & Sun which is a better day to go?
J P Stein
QUOTE(914momo @ Apr 21 2004, 11:56 AM)
Cool... I'll be there, I live in West Linn. Orygun boldblue.gif I wont be racing because my car aint in any shape to be racing right now. But i'll be there spectating.

Go to: http://www.oregonpca.org/

It's Sunday only. Come on down, I'll take you for a ride laugh.gif
scotty
stuck inside lurnin stuff again... sigh sad.gif
boxstr
JP what is going to be built in Goldendale?? And what is the expected completion date?
CCLINSEEYOUSUNDAY
J P Stein
Craig:
From the SCCA website:

Monday, May 3 at 7:00 pm
Sykart - 8205 SW Hunziker St, Tigard

Bring your questions and concerns to your Oregon Region SCCA Board of Directors, or just come chill with us and settle your track battles in go-karts!

Bring any kind of SCCA license and get qualified to run a 9 HP kart after only one qualifying session in a 5.5 HP kart.

On the agenda:

Get INVOLVED!
Run for the Oregon Region Board of Directors. Multiple board positions are up for election for the 2005 term.

Get LITERARY!
What do you think of our regional publication, the LOUD PEDAL? Take the survey at www.oregonscca.com/loudpedal/survey.html Or, just give us your feedback!

GET READY TO RACE!
At Goldendale Raceway, Oregon Region’s dream facility we’re doing our best to make reality!
Discuss the business plan, the site, investment opportunities, and probable entry fee surcharges for all Oregon Region events to fund the project.
airsix
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Apr 21 2004, 11:54 PM)
GET READY TO RACE!
At Goldendale Raceway, Oregon Region’s dream facility we’re doing our best to make reality!
Discuss the business plan, the site, investment opportunities, and probable entry fee surcharges for all Oregon Region events to fund the project.

That would be great. I might even get down that way occasionally. It would only be a 2 hour drive.
-Ben M.
rhodyguy
now that's sunday the 25th right? i wouldn't want to drive down on the wrong day. do you guys ever go to elmers for breakfast?

kevin
boxstr
Yes it is the 25th, this Sunday at PIR. Which Elmer's??
CCLINAXFEVER
rhodyguy
on the other side of I-5 from the track. a 5 am roll out gets me there around 7:15.

kevin
J P Stein
Enjoy your freakin' breakfast.....I'll be settin up cones for you to knock down.
rhodyguy
on the news this am. typical wastington freeway project at I-5 and 205. "they" say use 205. wrong direction. what's the scoop? how much of a delay should i expect at 7am? or use 205 and come back on 84? i can't imagine it will be any better. i'll bring you a cup of coffee jp.

kevin
Porsche Rescue
Weatherman says 80 degrees. Bring sun screen, no rain tires.
rhodyguy
jim, the roads please. sunscreen, folding canvas chair, water. good to go.

kevin
boxstr
Kevin, Hell there is alway's construction on the I5, take it on down into Portland, screw the 205 detour.
Unless they have the freeway closed completely, which I doubt.
CLINHIGHWAYPATROL
J P Stein
I-5 *IS* going to be closed completely. I'm not sure of the schedule for the closure.
Go 205 to HWY 14 exit.....last exit before you cross the Columbia......West on 14 to I-5 South. Piece o cake blink.gif
914momo
Man i wish i could race on Sunday, my car aint up to par yet sad.gif But i'll be there (SPECTATING) aktion035.gif changed the oil in the 94Greener, filled up my leaky tranny and washed her up (Still looks dirty) so i'll be driving it there hope it makes it. driving.gif
J P Stein
Northbound I-5 is closed today. It's a frickin' mess leading onto SR-500.....then over to 205.

Southbound is open.
rhodyguy
change came up this afternoon. you guys have a good time.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.