Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 19mm sway bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tradisrad
Edit ad change due to Erics guidance.

WTB weltmeister 22mm front sway bar with arms and drop links.
thanks
-Rob
SF Bay area pick-up would be nice, but I'll spring for shipping.
Eric_Shea
NST (no such thing) - 19mm bars are aftermarket and won't fit stock arms. 18mm turbo bars are one year only and go for around $400+. The stock arms are reinforced for those.

Best to look for a complete used 19mm set-up, either Weltmesiter (most common) or spring for the new GPR version... this way you get adjustable arms that will "really" help your ride quality on the street.

Hope that helps.
tradisrad
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 4 2010, 07:25 AM) *

NST (no such thing) - 19mm bars are aftermarket and won't fit stock arms. 18mm turbo bars are one year only and go for around $400+. The stock arms are reinforced for those.

Best to look for a complete used 19mm set-up, either Weltmesiter (most common) or spring for the new GPR version... this way you get adjustable arms that will "really" help your ride quality on the street.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Eric,
I did see a 19mm bar on the bird board, but the ad was a few months old.. I passed up a good deal on the GPRBar as a friend had a 22mm for me. I probably need to drive the 22mm more, but I'd like to compare them in the car.

I'll change my ad.
thanks
-Rob
DanT
Rob,
you may be able to find an old H&H bar in 19mm and they have adjustable arms with about 4 or 5 holes in them that have the same mounting as a stock bar.
hwgunner
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Nov 4 2010, 07:25 AM) *

Hope that helps.

The GPRBar is 19mm (efective, because it is hollow) and fits the stock arms. I sell the bar kit, which includes the bearing blocks and hardware to mount the bar(no arms, drop links), for $225.00 to world members. beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
There ya go... Good to know it fits the stock arms. wink.gif
tradisrad
Search is over; wallet is empty.

Next week I'll have a 22mm weltmeister bar, mounts and bushings for sale (no drop links/arms). $120 + ship.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.