Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 78 mm stroker crank assy. balanced by Jake
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mark Henry
$950 +shipping for the assembly, new crank, new H-beam rods, fan, 914 flywheel and pressure plate all balanced by Jake. This was Mike Muller's that he had done by Jake, the PP and fly were not machined, but are flat, true and within spec. Jake supplied these parts and I double checked and confirmed this.

If you buy me $950 worth of 3.0 /6 small parts (bearings, seals and gaskets) from pelican and pay for the shipping to me, then I'll pay for shipping of the assembly on my end. That should save you a couple more bucks as this weighs way more.

I do have the right size main bearings and I don't really want to sell them, I will, but I'll want going rate. Rods are the type 1 bearing std, mains are .010 (.25mm) type 4.

Cheers Mark

P.S.
I also have a new 80mm Raby crank, nitrated and 5.325 H beam rods (clearanced, balanced, Raby) plus chevy/buick clevette rod bearings.
Basically for the price your getting the nitrating free.
No fan, pp, fly, or balance on this set.
$900 firm

Note I have two sets, the 78 and the 80mm , I don't care which set I get, but I'm only selling one set.
FourBlades

For the unwashed, what size engine would you typically make from these parts?

Thanks...John
Mark Henry
With 96mm pistons 2270cc, with 103mm pistons 2600cc.

I also got a PM asking the wrist pin size and they are the 22mm.
r_towle
still have the piston and cylinders?
If so, what was the pin height?
If not, ask Mike...he documented all of it.

I have everything here from an old broken cranked 2.6 and what you are selling (if it works with my pistons) would inspire me to put it back together...

Rich
Mark Henry
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 12 2010, 05:22 PM) *

still have the piston and cylinders?
If so, what was the pin height?
If not, ask Mike...he documented all of it.

I have everything here from an old broken cranked 2.6 and what you are selling (if it works with my pistons) would inspire me to put it back together...

Rich

Some how I missed this Rich, sorry.
No I sold the 94 nickies and the type one slugs that Mike was going to use to a guy in Europe. These are standard 5.4" rods (type 1, 22mm pin), they work with about .100 spacer on a KB 96mm piston (+/- for correct CR).

With the type one 94mm mahle/cimas that Mike was tring to use you would have a whooping .330 spacer under each jug.
Mark Henry
I also have a new 80mm raby crank, nitrated (upgrade/option) and rods plus rod bearings.
Basically for the price your getting the nitrating free.
See first post.

$900 firm

Note I have two sets, the 78 and the 80mm , I don't care which set I get, but I'm only selling one set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.