Full Version: Check out this Classified
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdArango
Hi Everyone,

Sad day...

My Car For Sale - Nice Project

Ed
campbellcj
Bummer! How ugly is the rust? I don't blame you from not wanting to deal with that (I wouldn't) but hopefully somebody will...
EdArango
Thanks Chris...it really is tough for me to have to let this car go. I really wish I had the time to learn and do the work.

Ed
EdArango
Chris....The car's rust isn't anywhere as bad as some of the stuff I've seen people do on this site...I think it can be fixed by someone that has a bit of welding experience and the proper tools. Hell, as it is the car comes with a new complete set of floorboards from Restoration Design!! None of the donuts are soft..They are nice a sturdy and I use them as support. Just fix the floors, a bit of hell hole work, one new jack support on the pass side and put it back together.

This would be a great California car for the east coast guys!!!!

Click here to see the ad.

ED
crest.gif
EdArango
QUOTE(EdArango @ Nov 6 2010, 12:37 PM) *

Chris....The car's rust isn't anywhere as bad as some of the stuff I've seen people do on this site...I think it can be fixed by someone that has a bit of welding experience and the proper tools. Hell, as it is the car comes with a new complete set of floorboards from Restoration Design!! None of the donuts are soft..They are nice a sturdy and I use them as support. Just fix the floors, a bit of hell hole work, one new jack support on the pass side and put it back together.

This would be a great California car for the east coast guys!!!!

Click here to see the ad.

ED
crest.gif

ConeDodger
Trailer it up to McMark. Original Customs does amazing rust repair work. You should see the 6 GT he is working on right now! blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.