Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: right past the Porsche...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
My boys (3 and 5) are constantly playing on the front landing behind the front door. I had just put a movie on for them at the back of the apartment. they are okay. Sunny and I were upstairs working on stuff and heard a loud BANG! She screamed, and I hurried downstairs to make sure the boys were okay. Then I called 911. As soon as I got off the phone with dispatch I called my mom, "Get over here with your camera RIGHT NOW! Someone just drove through my front door." (she has higher MP camera than my phone does)

The white van in the picture found its way around my Porsche, up over the sidewalk, and onto my front step. I wish SHE hadn't backed the van away from the door. (the officer actually reprimanded her slightly for it) It would have made for a higher quantity of interesting pictures.

the black marks are faint, but visible.
roadster fan
Yikes!

Glad everyone is ok! That will be a story you will tell for a long long time!

Jim
ghuff
Wow, that is random and scary. Glad you guys were not there. Was she drunk or stupid? I once watched a neighbor leave his dog in his truck, the dog knocked this bronco into gear and the bronco hit 3 cars and ran up onto the lawn before the guy got back into it.

rick 918-S
Yikes! that's as close as you want to get to a serious life changing event. Glad everyone is ok.
Dr Evil
Jeez, Jim.
VaccaRabite
Wow. That could have been a lot worse then it was. I am glad the only damage was to the house!

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.