Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Limited
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
naro914
So, I won a $25 gift certificate from 914 Limited at MUSR, but I have no idea what to do with it. I see no reference to a website, what exactly does Brad sell? Sure, I guess I could email or call him, but I'm not sure I need anything at the moment, I just want to look at what he has - maybe just buy something I don't need but want....you know how that goes.. smile.gif
GeorgeRud
U've known Brad for the past 30 years, and he does sell some stuff, but mostly does superb mechanical and restoration work. He does have some needed little parts available, and also had quite a collection of donor cars if you need something special.

He doesn't have any catalogs or parts listing, just give him a call and tell him what you're looking for. Better yet, if you get a chance to get to E. Peoria and see his place.
type47
He advertises in Excellence so look for an email address there.
Mark Henry
309-694-1797
veldiadv@midwest.net

From a bird post I don't know how current those are.
qa1142
1-309-694-1797
p914ltd@yahoo.com

Basically he has anything you need and things you have not found out you need.

Councours stuff I cannot buy $$$$ to little screws that hold you ignition switch onto the tumbler that I dropped on my driveway headbang.gif (that he sent to me for free beerchug.gif )

He one of nicest guys you will ever meet, ex-Porsche dealership mechanic doing mainly 914's for last 25 years or so. And he has barns full of parts

enough said first.gif
rick 918-S
Not a big poster here but I have met him several times. My shop manager purchased a blisteringly fast car from him before I even had the internet. He rebuilt my transaxle a few years ago. If you can't reach him I have his cell number but won't post it here.
BigDBass
He's a great guy and an asset to the 914.

And I need to get my car to him before it starts snowing (and salting!) for galley plug repair.

I believe his "proprietary parts" include some longitudinal reinforcement stiffness kit, as well as a CHT sensor spacer that helps with hot start for D-Jet cars. You probably don't need those! smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Nov 6 2010, 06:54 PM) *

He's a great guy and an asset to the 914.

And I need to get my car to him before it starts snowing (and salting!) for galley plug repair.

I believe his "proprietary parts" include some longitudinal reinforcement stiffness kit, as well as a CHT sensor spacer that helps with hot start for D-Jet cars. You probably don't need those! smile.gif

agree.gif

Best is to call him at 309-694-1797

Dan better hurry and get your car down there this is what we had this morning here NW Indiana.
Click to view attachment

Dan also if you need to trailer your car down let me know. I can help you.
qa1142
Next 3 days look great - sunny and upper 50's and low 60's

But that could be it for 2010 driving season in Northern Illinois WTF.gif
Mark Henry
They've already started spraying the hwy ramps here....it's over.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Garold:
I though the agreement was you Ill. & In. boys keep the snow on your

side of the Ohio border !!! Dave slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.