Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 914 in my neighborhood, anyone here?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bobhasissues
Phoenix Red 914 sighted in carport on Willow Springs Road just south of Plainfield Road. Are you a member here? Welcome to the neighborhood.
mburkhart
QUOTE(bobhasissues @ Nov 6 2010, 03:43 PM) *

Phoenix Red 914 sighted in carport on Willow Springs Road just south of Plainfield Road. Are you a member here? Welcome to the neighborhood.

I spotted a beautiful charcoal grey 914 Friday night driving up 294N to 290W. The driver had headphones on (noise cancelling?) and looked like he was just out cruising. Someone else new to the neighborhood?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(bobhasissues @ Nov 6 2010, 04:43 PM) *

Pictures? I am hoping to see my old 914 pop back up. Was it flared?
bobhasissues
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Nov 6 2010, 07:57 PM) *

QUOTE(bobhasissues @ Nov 6 2010, 04:43 PM) *

Pictures? I am hoping to see my old 914 pop back up. Was it flared?

Sorry, didn't get a photo. No flares, no glitz, had late bumpers and a nice patina. Looks like a new acquisition for the person living there as it was squeezed into the carport behind another car he keeps under a cover there (not another teener though).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.