Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1970 914 V8-SOLD-SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tyler
914 PORSCHE, 1970 - 350 V8 - 4 Webers on Inglese Intake - Gear Drive RV Cam.
Youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWXCyG6cQ8A
Rust free California car located on southern California.
Clear titla & current registration.
Headers (coated inside & out), electronic ignition, battery shut off.
Meticulous restoration, taken to bare metal for paint (best materials used), GT flares,, molded rocker panels, later model bumpers, new windshield, tinted windows, replica Fuchs with new tires, Renegade front air dam.
Runs cool, ALWAYS: Griffin aluminum radiator, single piece heavy duty marine exhaust hoses to engine, custom expansion tank, 2 pusher fans (one auto, one manual, only one fan ever needs to run).
All wiring hidden, Extra fuse blocks, new HID headlights & new taillights.
911 front end/brakes with new ball joints & tie rod ends.
AMCO Console w/gages & custom switches, late model seats, retractable seat belts.
CD player radio with hidden antenna.
Power windows & trunk. Inflatable spare & 911 compressor mounted in front storage area.
New dash, all new rubber (even the very expensive front top seal), carpet, headliner, etc. Fitted cover & Trunk working cover.
Everything works.
This was purchased as an unfinished project with a Simpson kit.
I did all the work and didn’t spare any cost or cut any corners since it was going to be a “keeper” but now a bum leg makes it hard for me to work the clutch so it’s reluctantly for sale. $15,500 Contact WMTH@COX.NET

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Tom
Tyler,
That is a beautiful car. Any more pics?
Tom
Andyrew
Such a beautiful car!!!!!
sean_v8_914
is that a GT eng lid cut like a chevy bow tie? ...cool.
HeloMech
FRAK!!!

SERIOUSLY?

You should just ROLL this back into your garage until I get home in September!!
michaelt55
are those side vents functional? Do they really help with cooling, like the look, what are they off of?

Michael
tyler
QUOTE(HeloMech @ Nov 12 2010, 03:23 AM) *

FRAK!!!

SERIOUSLY?

You should just ROLL this back into your garage until I get home in September!!

Video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWXCyG6cQ8A
JRust
I'm a little confused with the 75-76 bumpers on a 1970 car? Did you add these & change the 70 to have the parts needed to mount them? OR is the car a 75-76?

Don't get me wrong it is a beautiful car. I just don't think I have ever seen anyone put the big rubber bumpers on an older car. It usually goes the other way around with people backdating. So I am just curious as to how it was done confused24.gif
wes
very nice,,, would you take my right arm? just kidding, this is real attention to detail, great job!
seagrasser
Extremely nice. Hope i can create something this nice.
enderw88
Now on eBay
tyler
the car is a 1970 and the bumpers were on when I bought it and I kept them since I think the black looks better against the burnt orange. The seats are also later so the passenger seat moves.

QUOTE(JRust @ May 30 2011, 08:50 AM) *

I'm a little confused with the 75-76 bumpers on a 1970 car? Did you add these & change the 70 to have the parts needed to mount them? OR is the car a 75-76?

Don't get me wrong it is a beautiful car. I just don't think I have ever seen anyone put the big rubber bumpers on an older car. It usually goes the other way around with people backdating. So I am just curious as to how it was done confused24.gif

tyler
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
budman5201
QUOTE(tyler @ Aug 13 2011, 11:01 AM) *

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

any idea where your car is now??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.