Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bay area 914 sixes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ONTHEGRIND
Just looking to see who's in here and if you ever meet up I would like to see some setups still thinkg about doing a swap maybe this will motivate me..
SirAndy
QUOTE(ONTHEGRIND @ Nov 9 2010, 08:32 AM) *

Just looking to see who's in here and if you ever meet up I would like to see some setups still thinkg about doing a swap maybe this will motivate me..

I've got one. Two actually. We'll soon 3 1/2 to be precise ... biggrin.gif
dem
When mine is running it is in the bay area. smile.gif
Mike Bellis
If I pull 2 spark plugs, then one of mine will be a six. I do have a six without an engine in the garage.
Michael N
In San Jose. Maybe time for a breakfast. 914 Sunday services.
Cairo94507
I am in Alamo and mine will be on the road come spring time. Always happy to meet and talk about P-cars; over food all the more fun.
Michael
EdwardBlume
Mine's a conversion and NOT street eligible.
realred914
3.8 liter buick Vee-six in mine, does that count?
Michael N
May I suggest we make a solid 914 presence at the next Euro-Sunday at the Paddock in Danville. Casual breakfast from the bagel shop and generally a good showing of unique cars.

Next EuroSunday : The Paddocks
Date: November 21st 2010
Address: 400 Sycamore Valley Rd
Time: 9:00am to 11:30am

Euro-Sunday

Click to view attachment

SirAndy
QUOTE(Michael N @ Nov 10 2010, 10:09 AM) *

May I suggest we make a solid 914 presence at the next Euro-Sunday at the Paddock in Danville. Casual breakfast from the bagel shop and generally a good showing of unique cars.

Next EuroSunday : The Paddocks
Date: November 21st 2010
Address: 400 Sycamore Valley Rd
Time: 9:00am to 11:30am

idea.gif
ONTHEGRIND
Let me know when the next auto x or track day I would like to take a look and a sixer in person just to get an idea how everything should look...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.