Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yup. Took the plunge and got fake tits...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Big thanks to Mark Whitesell of 914Rubber.Com! These are nice! I will be fondling these babies for sure!!! drooley.gif

Also got my engine seal kit and the some other goodies. Are you guys taking advantage of these great deals? Janell's gonna find out soon and whoop his ass and this great stuff for cheap is going away! biggrin.gif
Lennies914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
I'm not talking about the fondling either biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Your boobs were big enough, unless you are talking about the ones on the bumper.
jim_hoyland
agree.gif Mark's products are well priced and provide great value. smile.gif I'm waiting on the updated Saratoga .....sorry I forgot its new name
AndyB
A I blind I dont see them on the site confused24.gif
windforfun
You have to feel them.
MDG
I happened to PM Mark this morning to see what's up with the bumperettes; he told me to check out Rob's tits. blink.gif WTF.gif icon8.gif
Then I found this thread and realized Mark isn't just starting to get weird.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

smile.gif
AndyB
Rob show us your tits lol-2.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
KELTY360
.....and Yopu was good with this? shades.gif
ConeDodger
Funny, I opened the box and brought them in to Yopu and asked her if she wanted to feel my tits. She liked! It will be at least Wednesday next week before I could install them. I was hoping someone else got theirs and had put them on. They are pretty much perfect reproduction but lighter and squishier. I like lighter... biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
If you got Cs then you got a reduction. That is nothing to brag about tongue.gif poke.gif
Mikey914
One thing about the sponge rubber. It will hold water for a long time. Most have some water content, it can account for 2-3 oz.. These too will hold water if exposed long enough, but the internal and mounts are stainless.
ConeDodger
Ok, they have been installed for a week now. No time and lots of rain to deal with so no pictures yet but they look pretty good. Absolutely original looking. I had been running around for a couple years with just the holes trying to find the right used factory tits but these are perfect...

Better buy some before they're gone. I bet Mark doesn't make a bunch of them...
SGB
These look great!

I liked the look of a smooth bumper (titless sounds scary), but current bumper has holes so I found some bumperettes
BUT

I would pay more fore less....
I sure wish Mark would consider a limited run of stubby tits. blink.gif
EdwardBlume
Nice work Mikey! You rock! aktion035.gif

"I once milked a cat..."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.