Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Happy Veterans day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom
Hope this year has been a good one for all of you, and our serving military members. A big thank you for all of those Vets whose sacrifices give us the chance to have the lifestyles we have.
USN Ret. 1965-1985
Tom flag.gif
bandjoey
Can't say it any better. Thanks to all of current and past military!

....and, Happy Birthday Marines! birthday2.gif
BigDBass
One of the many things I've learned from the 914 community is the habit of thanking men and women in uniform, old or young, for their service when the opportunity arises.

So:
Thank you for your service!
AndyB
Right back at you Tom and all the other Veterans past present and future

flag.gif

US Army Ret 1987-2010
ellisor3
My son is currently doing basic at Paris Island, and my father was on Utah Beach, so Veterans Day always makes me proud, this year a little more than most.

I think the greatest thing about this country is that we have never been goverened by a dictator, emperor or king. When this nation has needed defending, it is the common man that has always answered the call. It is the pure love of this county alone that keep us free.

A sincere thanks to all the vets. beerchug.gif
914Sixer
Funny how things have come full circle. When I go out of the Army in 1971 we were treated very differently. It is exciting to see how the country and people are coming forward to help the veterans.
Drums66
.....Thanks ya'll
first.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif
bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.