Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exhaust Header sale at MSDS inc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Maltese Falcon
914 Exhaust headers, 4 or 6 cylinder and any other MSDS products will be on sale at less 25% and FREE ground shipping (U.S. 48 states) thru the end of November. Ceramic coatings for only $99.00 ! All products are made in U.S. with U.S.raw materials, on U.S. machinery flag.gif
www.msdsinc.com 818-507-6937
Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Marty

Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
Sweet, I'll get my money in order and contact you once I'm ready! with the 6-conversion engine tins + oil tanks group buys and this...perfect timing.
jimkelly
is the transaxle bolt and washers right in that pic??
r_towle
sent an email.

Rich
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Nov 12 2010, 01:34 PM) *

Jim...I really don't know the answer on that one...the pic is from a customer car with a 1.625" set of ceramic msds headers. AFAIK, my rear mounts (in the avatar) are in the proper order.
Rich...check your email !
Marty
roadster fan
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Nov 12 2010, 01:34 PM) *

That's how mine are. popcorn[1].gif

Jim
moparrob
Sweet deal Marty! I can't wait to install the headers you ceramic coated for me a few months ago. For anyone who has not seen his headers first hand - they are sweet.

Rob
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Nov 12 2010, 09:08 AM) *

Sweet, I'll get my money in order and contact you once I'm ready! with the 6-conversion engine tins + oil tanks group buys and this...perfect timing.

Nathan...check your email !
Rob...thx for the props smile.gif
Marty
patssle
What type of metal are these?

Thanks.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Nov 15 2010, 06:41 PM) *

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Nov 12 2010, 09:08 AM) *

Nathan...check your email !
Rob...thx for the props smile.gif
Marty

Got the e-mail, thanks for the info, I'll give you a call sometime this week to set it all up.
Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.