Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 Porsche 914 - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
maxluke

Admin Edit: Sold

F/S 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 VIN # 4742903211
Bought the car as a project, but don't have the time or the space to do it. Body is in good condition, but lots of structural rust behind the rocker panels. I have new metal for both sides and new fiberglass rockers that will go with the car. Interior is in good shape. Engine runs fine, but fuel pump is not working. Needs a master cylinder as well. 55,302 miles. The car is set up with carburetor, but have the original fuel injecton system in a box. I will be posting pictures soon, so if anyone is interested in particular areas, let me know. The car is located about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh. Asking $3500.00 OBO
maxluke
Anyone interested in parts from this car????
jim_hoyland
Pictures sell cars smile.gif
silver74insocal
agree.gif bumpers and pads...front and rear targa pad..side view mirrors and any chance of a decent dash pad? beerchug.gif Dave
maxluke
PM me for pics.... I will be glad to take any additional ones if needed..
914xprs
QUOTE(maxluke @ Dec 2 2010, 10:26 AM) *

PM me for pics.... I will be glad to take any additional ones if needed..

pics are not hard to shrink and group, download photoscape and its free.
pictures sell cars, and sounds like you have a nice complete car. so please try that
thanks
terry
maxluke
I made a site that has pictures of the car. Feel free to email me with questions.

http://maxlukesporsche914.shutterfly.com/pictures#n_5
maxluke
I need to sell this car quick.... I will let it go for $2500.00.......
drken
If you decide to part out, I have a few things i'd like to see if you have.

G/L

Ken
914itis
I think this one is shot.. i an not sure it worth saving... just my .02
ScottD914
Too bad on the rust, that's some major work. Been there. Second dibs on the front bumper and related if you decide to part out and your 1st buyer falls through. ScottD
maxluke
Sold it for $800.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.