Click to view attachment
Gorgeous Car. Originally from California, now registered in Arizona past few years. Have owned over 23 years. Drives and starts perfectly. Very smooth engine (approx 1000 miles) on a new fuel injected factory motor. 118,000 miles on car. Appearance package, 2.0 polished wheels. Car was painted enamel fire engine red and targa top and sides too, prior to me owning the car. The hell holes are said to look good, not punch tested. Recent $1400 spent on major tune up, oil change, new throttle switch, Remanufactured ECU by reputable company called "BRAG". New battery, newer tires, brakes, all front end parts done over the last few years. Completely all redone electrical. Complete new exhaust system. All guages work. Dash is perfect, body is very straight and shiny paint, no dings never been in an accident as long as I have owned her. Has a tiny tear in the drivers seat and small tear in the passenger door upholstery up by the window. There is one small spot of rust by the windshield under the wiper blades, that is under the paint, but is partially visible. Has Pioneer supertuner cassette pull out stereo and great speakers. The car is in excellent condition especially for a 35 year old car. She is ready for a new owner to take her for weekly rides, and spend time with her. Clean title.

Reason for selling her, is that she is the only 1 of my 6 cars that is a 5 speed, and after recent knee surgery, my knee is in too much pain to drive her.

My loss is your gain, as you know the NADA shows average car $14,250 and high end $18,700, so I feel good to offer it at only $11,250, just down from $13,250 knowing she is far superior to any average 914 2.0 out there. I challenge anyone to show me a nicer car equal to mine for less out in the west coast!!

CASH in person buyers only. No shipping agents, or cashiers checks.
I Will be glad to send you pics of her. Also will consider trades for almost anything of similar value. I will be interested in hearing all realistic CASH offers too.

bigdoggriverdude@yahoo.com
714-865-2887