Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dead driver's side parking light
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
blitZ
My parking driver's side parking light/turn signal is not working. I've checked the obvious: fuse, bulb, ground all are fine. Check the leads with a test light and no juice. I know to track the lead back to the terminal, but thought someone might have some hints. The rest of the lights work fine.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
If it is only the drivers side front and the drivers side rear is working and you are sure!!! Check with a test light the power going to the parking light via the grey with black wire, and make sure you have power there. If you do the ground or assembly is bad. Check for the hell of it fuse five (from the drivers side) both the upper and lower terminal, to make sure that electricity is flowing through the fuse.
If you find that electricity is not flowing to the grey with black wire, and again, the rear parking light is working, there is a wiring problem. Check and repost or call and we can work through it from there.

QUOTE(blitZ @ Nov 12 2010, 04:32 PM) *

My parking driver's side parking light/turn signal is not working. I've checked the obvious: fuse, bulb, ground all are fine. Check the leads with a test light and no juice. I know to track the lead back to the terminal, but thought someone might have some hints. The rest of the lights work fine.

blitZ
I found the broken lead in the trunk and have fixed, thanks for help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.