My b-in-law who is a 914 owner and owns an ad agency (www.planbchicago.com) has Alameda County Fiar as an account and sent me this press release:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

GOT FLOATS?
Fair Parade Offers Great Opportunity To Get Involved

PLEASANTON, CA – April 20, 2004 – The Alameda County Fair announced today that it is currently accepting parade entries. The annual Alameda County Fair Parade is scheduled for Saturday, June 26, 2004 and will feature a wide variety of entertaining entries, as well as honoring Community Heroes from all over the county.
Parade Entry Applications are now available online at www.AlamedaCountyFair.com, or by contacting the Alameda County Fair at (925) 426-7511. All interested parties may apply to enter a float, band, or equestrian group. The one-mile parade route will include a march through the Fairgrounds with all official parade entrants receiving free admission to the Fair that day.
The Parade theme—“Come Out And Play!”—mirrors the 2004 County Fair theme. Parade entries are encouraged to incorporate this theme into their float, or other parade entry, when possible. This year’s theme, which is based on the ideas of sports and competition, allows for a tremendous amount of variation. All entries will be reviewed for acceptance. Entries will be judged, and an awards ceremony will take place on the Fairgrounds at the Parade’s conclusion.
For more information regarding the 2004 Fair Parade, please call Janette Golomeic at (925) 426-7511. To find out more about the 2004 Alameda County Fair, visit www.AlamedaCountyFair.com.
# # #

He has suggested to me that we build a 914 float! Let's take the coolest radicalized 914 we have and make a an AX themed float! A few cones, a giant stopwatch, and some busty babes with trophies?