Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More 914 content
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
machina
They have a new top 10 for porsche race cars. This time the 1970 914-6 GT showed up on Hurley Haywood's list and Pete Stout's list. Pete is the chief editor of the magazine. He says "...there may not be a lighter, better platform to go club racing with than this one" smilie_pokal.gif

Also in letter to the editor, some guy complained that the 993 TT did not show up on any of the top ten lists but a 914 did, he was pissed. :finger2:

Some guys just don't get it.

dr
There's also a sweet 75 2.0 that they cover, does this car belong to a member of the club...??

This issue is a great read, lots of good stuff..They also covered a tech question about 914 re-builds, and common problem areas...I'td be good for some of our more intellegent members to review that article...it's a bit damning on the quality of 914 engines... and I'd love to hear what people think of it
J P Stein
Hay, how would you feel?
Spend 100K on a car, then discover that people don't think it's the cats ass. headbang.gif

He'll have to console himself with his gold chains,
suck down a quart of 2 buck chuck, and binge on cheese.
maf914
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Apr 22 2004, 10:49 AM)
suck down a quart of 2 buck chuck

What the heck is 2 buck chuck? confused24.gif

Mike
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(maf914 @ Apr 22 2004, 11:03 AM)
What the heck is 2 buck chuck? confused24.gif

check it out here.
or in person at your local Trader Joe's...
PatW
Two Buck Chuck
4WheelDrifter
Crybaby with a 993. lol2.gif

Lesson learned this month: Money doesn't get you in the top 10. rocking nana.gif
nebreitling
it's good to see our cars getting a little recognition. still, as far as i read in that issue, the 914-4 received merely an honorable mention for 10th place. not bad, but hardly securing its place in the porsche pantheon.

it's funny though, given the balance of content in Excellence, i'd say that most 993 TT owners have received plenty of recognition...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.