Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going to the Dark side
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MJHanna
I have not had a street Porsche for quite a few years, but had 3 track cars. Decided to look for a street 911 SC or Carrera. Found a really clean SC in IL with 63 K on it but can’t warm up to the color, Cooper Metallic Brown with Tan interior. beer.gif I pick it up on Sat. mueba.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif
seanery
gojus, simply gojus. I'm considering a similar move.
MJHanna
rear
TimT
Im thinking of buying a "street" Porsche too. Two racecars is alot of fun, but Id like something for the street....say lke the early MFI S my friend just bought. Or a carrera would be cool too..
anthony
Nice color! But can you stand the blue interior?
MJHanna
QUOTE(anthony @ Apr 22 2004, 04:41 PM)
Nice color! But can you stand the blue interior?

yeah its the same as the Turbo so I'm used to it.much better than baby shit tan cool_shades.gif
Gint
That's a beaut! wub.gif
Levi
Sweeeet, I'd drive it....
Joe Bob
Ok....so what mods are planned???
smile.gif
MJHanna
QUOTE(mikez @ Apr 22 2004, 06:26 PM)
Ok....so what mods are planned???
smile.gif

Other than the headlights. I'm going to try and keep it stock. I've still got the 911 track car so unless it wallows like a pig its staying stock cool.gif
Brad Roberts
Congrats on the sale Mark clap56.gif clap56.gif The 911 looks awesome. I just looked at another SC for myself. I also looked at a Blue 85 Carrera that needs some 915 work.

Any late breaking pics of the "slant nose car" ??

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.