Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 V8 conversion engine, adapter, mounting, EFI etc...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Bellis
I'm selling off my V8 conversion stuff. This is a complete system. The engine is a Fuel Injected Chevy 283 in perfect running condition. Gear drive cam, roller rockers, mild cam, Fuel Injection, 11 Quart road race oil pan with remote filter. The adapter is from Kenedy Engineering and the mounting bracket and water pump is from Renegade hybrids. This includes the complete EFI system, ECU, sensors. You need to provide the 15psi fuel pump and fuel lines. The EFI is a Cross Fire Injection system from a 1984 Corvette. This is a turn key system! The engine runs great and has just the right amount of power for the chassis. I am going a different route with my engine setup so this one must go. This does need a new clutch. I removed the engine yesterday right after I took this video. $1000 or best offer

Hear it run here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyM910JjCmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyM910JjCmQ

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
More
JRust
That is a great deal Mike! Turnkey setup for a grand blink.gif . Someone should jump all over this
wgfp
I'll take it. I'm in the bay area. e mail your telephone number to wgfpandrie@aol.com or call me at 408 656 0557. Larry
Mike Bellis
I will also throw in the Renegade Hybrids offset tranny mounts. I should also mention, I have "Split Lock" header bolts and dead soft header gaskets. No exhaust leaks and the bolts wont loosen up without the center allen loose first.

Click to view attachment
Andyrew
1k?

WTF? The engine ALONE is worth 1500...

GL to the new owner! (Because we know it'll sell within 24hrs..)
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 14 2010, 09:14 PM) *

1k?

WTF? The engine ALONE is worth 1500...

GL to the new owner! (Because we know it'll sell within 24hrs..)

I'm negotiating as we speak...
RJMII
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 14 2010, 04:47 PM) *

That is a great deal Mike! Turnkey setup for a grand blink.gif . Someone should jump all over this

agree.gif let me know when it shows up on your doorstep. poke.gif stirthepot.gif
wgfp
Mike, I'm back. Let me know when to bring you the money. I'm in Los Gatos. 408 656 0557. Cheers, Larry
Andyrew
Mike,

Congrats on the quick (record setting) sale!

Phase 1 complete
Phase 2 ???
Phase 3 Profit!
jeeperjohn56
Mike, What are you going to put in its place? A Suby motor and trans? Inquiring minds want know. John popcorn[1].gif
Mike Bellis
And the winner is... Larry

QUOTE(wgfp @ Nov 14 2010, 10:28 PM) *

Mike, I'm back. Let me know when to bring you the money. I'm in Los Gatos. 408 656 0557. Cheers, Larry

Mike Bellis
That's top secret right now. I'll be sure to post in the Garage when the time is right.

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Nov 15 2010, 09:07 AM) *

Mike, What are you going to put in its place? A Suby motor and trans? Inquiring minds want know. John popcorn[1].gif

strawman
I'm sensing a 3-rotor Mazda 20B...
Andyrew
Mike,

Have you talked about it before?? Just curious if it was one of the options that we discussed a couple times.

Im excited to see your choice!!
Mike Bellis
Yes, still researching exact choice... happy11.gif evilgrin.gif beer.gif

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 15 2010, 04:05 PM) *

Mike,

Have you talked about it before?? Just curious if it was one of the options that we discussed a couple times.

Im excited to see your choice!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.