Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
behind the barn door
I just recieved 1 complete wrecked 75 914 and a striped tub on a rotisery. I have several engines and transaxels. As I inventory the parts I will post a list with pictures . If You have a special request I will fast track a search for you.. be patiant with me I have over 2 trailer loads of parts to sort out.. Thanks for looking. call dave at 904 826 7277 and i will try to answer any questions you have.
koozy
Do you have any 911 parts in there? If so, I'm looking for 3 (or more) tall auxiliary venturis for the 3 barrel 911 carbs. 40mm IDA

If you do have them, please PM me with details,

thank you

Mike
behind the barn door
Hi mike no 911 carb parts that I know of I do have brand new 911 headlight buckets and trim
MartyYeoman
Do you have a good left (drivers side) door panel without a speaker hole?
I'm looking for one with the '75 square weave pattern.
Thanks, Marty
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I need any and all consoles and console parts. Proceeds go to charity !

Let me know. Dave slap.gif
914runnow
QUOTE(behind the barn door @ Nov 15 2010, 10:36 AM) *

I just recieved 1 complete wrecked 75 914 and a striped tub on a rotisery. I have several engines and transaxels. As I inventory the parts I will post a list with pictures . If You have a special request I will fast track a search for you.. be patiant with me I have over 2 trailer loads of parts to sort out.. Thanks for looking. call dave at 904 826 7277 and i will try to answer any questions you have.

Hi there..Is the 75 a 1.8???
Thanx Rx
behind the barn door
hi the 75 was originaly 1.8 i beleave it now is 2 liter bored to 2.1 I beleave i have the original 1.8 and i also have a 1.7

thanks
Dave
914werke
914world Classified Rules!

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
914runnow
QUOTE(914runnow @ Nov 16 2010, 12:20 AM) *

QUOTE(behind the barn door @ Nov 15 2010, 10:36 AM) *

Hi there..Is the 75 a 1.8???
Thanx Rx

Alright then price for the 75 7 pin 1.8 injection system..
and what is included..
Thanx Rx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.