Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turn signal boot brand new item
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
We have plenty of these beautiful reproduction turn signal boots! Part number 914 631 217 10. Here is the link to purchase: http://www.autoatlanta.com/detail.php?Part...chmentid=239887]

It is 27.10 and the shipping charge is in the link. Automobile atlanta Inc. 505 south marietta parkway marietta georgia 30060 George A Hussey IV president.

http://www.autoatlanta.com/detail.php?Part...al_number=11037
SirAndy
Forum Rules:

If you're either a company or individual that manufactures Parts for the 914, you can list them here for free.
just make sure you include the following info in your posts:

1) Detailed Product description

2) Cost (in $USD)

3) Shipping options/restrictions

4) if you have a web-site, provide a link. if not, post pictures of your product here

5) your Location

6) your contact information.

NOTE: if you wish to keep your contact info private, please say so in your post. people can still reach you through the board email option, which does not make your email-address public

7) 914World members will have the opportunity to ask questions about your product and post reviews and comments.
geniusanthony
Up to now I haven't had much beef to post re: AA but I cannot keep this to myself. I see two problems here with this post and also just about every other post that I see from AA.

1. The posted rules are very simple and I trust that our admins have not changed the guidelines for the worse in some time. I am as of now working from a small mid-pacific island with only satellite internet to feed my addiction. I don't want to have to click to another link when I shouldn't have to because it takes forever. The fact that George refuses to follow the rules that to my knowledge the majority of our member vendors abide by is in the very least rude. Summary, post a price, it is not as though this is news to you. Fuch, hire someone qualaified to post your spam if that will fix the problem.

2. In your post title you refer to this part as a repro item, correct? If that is the case then what is it that you think entitles you to call it a genuine item and then to charge accordingly?
See screen cap.
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
what is it that you think entitles you to call it a genuine item and then to charge accordingly?

Read "The Scorpion and The Frog"
Jasfsmith
QUOTE(geniusanthony @ Nov 20 2010, 07:18 AM) *

2. In your post title you refer to this part as a repro item, correct? If that is the case then what is it that you think entitles you to call it a genuine item and then to charge accordingly?
See screen cap.
Click to view attachment

Is it conceivable that the part offered is "Genuine" and they have yet to list the AA produced part? Rather cheap at $27.50 I admit but I have run into stranger costing items both at AA and elsewhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.