Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subaru Thermostat Housing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
I have search thru all the Subaru threads on this site that I could find...but I know I have seen someone's conversion in which they were able to source a different Subaru thermostat housing that went straight out instead of the 90deg angle.

Someone has to know what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance,
Britain
sawtooth
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Nov 15 2010, 03:06 PM) *

I have search thru all the Subaru threads on this site that I could find...but I know I have seen someone's conversion in which they were able to source a different Subaru thermostat housing that went straight out instead of the 90deg angle.

Someone has to know what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance,
Britain

What engine are you working with? I'll have to double check, but I believe the n/a '98 ej25 I have comes almost straight forward(it was hitting my engine bar so I had to turn it around backwards). But a 2000 ej25 is 90deg to the right if you are facing the front of the motor.
Britain Smith
I have the 90deg to the right housing right now. Do you have a picture of the straight forward housing?

-Britain
BIGKAT_83
Outfront has them..call and ask for it, They are not on the website

Bob
Britain Smith
Any pictures of what it might look like?

-Britain
d914
it looks just like the chevy one but for our cars,, I have one but Im on the road... not home until fri..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.