Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Success
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Levi
Well I didn't have any luck getting a key made today in Spokane, no one had time until monday or tuesday, so I decided to get it in my shop and remove the ign. switch and get the key made for it, so with a piece of plywood and my floor jack I was able to get it in the shop, once it was inside I just jacked up the front and moved it wherever I wanted.....and this is it... I think its about time to sell something, I'll be running out of room soon...grin...
Levi
Hell there is even a little shine left in that old paint, now if it runs I'll be as happy as a PIG in mud... wink.gif
415PB
Looks good Levi. Now that's a garage........I need one of those biggrin.gif
Levi
Hi Rod...How was business today??

Yup 2000 sq ft of concrete 40'x50' but its fillin up fast... cool.gif

Here is a better pic of my other 74
TheCabinetmaker
Throw some dirt on that floor, and mess up those shelves. You can't work a 914 in there!!!! biggrin.gif

Great looking shop man. Where's the lift?
Levi
Oh yea a lift...its actually on my list, but I've got to quit buying cars first... biggrin.gif
DuckRyder
mmmm Impala.

The Chevelle a big block?
d7n7master
I am ohhh sooo jealous. Room to work & my favorite rides? Pinch me, I must B dreamin'.
MDB2.gif
Gint
Yeah, I feel real sorry for ya... running out of room and all. beer.gif
Joe.D
QUOTE(Levi @ Apr 22 2004, 08:04 PM)
Hi Rod...How was business today??

Yup 2000 sq ft of concrete 40'x50' but its fillin up fast... cool.gif

Here is a better pic of my other 74

Nice picture of the '64 too. Might that be a 409? I've seen a few '63 Impalas that came with factory 409. One I know had a 3-on-the-column.

Joe confused24.gif
Levi
Joe, I only wish it was a 409 car, I had a 64 SS 409 4speed car in High School.

Its a 98k original car with the matching 283 CID, I'm in the process of putting new valve stem seals on it so I can sell it.
Levi
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 22 2004, 04:14 PM)
Yeah, I feel real sorry for ya... running out of room and all. beer.gif

Yeah, I feel real sorry for ya... running out of room and all.

Yea I know...Thanks man.....
Levi
QUOTE(DuckRyder @ Apr 22 2004, 04:13 PM)
mmmm Impala.

Yup....an SS 396.........
415PB
If your off-loading cars, I will take the Chevelle. Man that's a great looking ride clap56.gif your 74 looks great as well.
rhodyguy
i give up were is Chattaroy?

kevin
Levi
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 22 2004, 08:12 PM)
i give up were is Chattaroy?

kevin

Chattaroy is about 20 miles N.E. of Spokane, I live 10 N.E. of Chattaroy way out in the sticks...here is my sunset last night.....man I love pictures.. mueba.gif
jones
That is a great sunset Levi. I do miss the sunsets over the wheat hills in my home town Cheney, nothing like them, like fire in the sky.
I will be planning a trip to visit family some time this summer. I usually try to visit my brothers house near Deer Park for a couple of days and will give you a heads up beerchug.gif
Just because I want to throw dirt and oil all over that clean shop floor biggrin.gif
Cool pics. Sunset made me homesick.
Levi
QUOTE(jones @ Apr 22 2004, 09:52 PM)
I usually try to visit my brothers house near Deer Park for a couple of days and will give you a heads up beerchug.gif
Just because I want to throw dirt and oil all over that clean shop floor biggrin.gif

Jones, yea give me a heads up and we can throw back a couple... beerchug.gif

oh and you can throw all the dirt you want on my shop floor.....I've got a nice broom you can use to sweep it with.... laugh.gif
jones
Sounds good.
This thing you call a broom and words like sweep, I am curious. What new science do you speak of? I am afraid yet intrigued!
ChrisReale
I like that area. I went to school in Pullman for 3.5 years. I miss those sunsets and the smell of a fireplace in the fall
Rusty
Damn... gorgeous garage. The PNW is a great area.

Is there still reasonably cheap land out there? I loved my time in Washington.

-Rusty smoke.gif
morph
wow small world my dad retired from the air force while at fair child(flight officer)moved to colville stayed there until he died spent alot of years in that area of wa i have friends who still live in dear park.wierd to hear that towns name here.quiet place though shoulda never sold my dads place up there.btw way nice shop WIDE open space you can never have enough when love the 914. smile.gif
Levi
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Apr 22 2004, 11:13 PM)
Is there still reasonably cheap land out there?

Rusty,
Land is still reasonable in some areas and not so in others.... IMHO

BTW, my "garage" is attached to my house.... biggrin.gif ......its 28'x40' beerchug.gif
Levi
QUOTE(morphenspectra @ Apr 22 2004, 11:28 PM)
i have friends who still live in dear park.

Well its about time to come and visit them....... beerchug.gif
Levi
QUOTE(jones @ Apr 22 2004, 10:39 PM)

This thing you call a broom and words like sweep, I am curious. What new science do you speak of? I am afraid yet intrigued!

laugh.gif laugh.gif ...I know, You think Manual Labor is the President of Mexico don't ya?? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.