Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bunch of oil parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
brant
I have a bunch of different oil parts, most are new

- an Oberg tell-tale filter. I think it is new old stock. There is some outside dust, but the filter screen is new and even the electrical connection looks new. This is a model #600 filter with a 6 inch screen. $100

- a Mocal thermostat new. It has AN-8 fittings on it. I also have 5 lines with various AN-8 fittings I can include but they are not new. These are great remote thermostats $100

- A brand new Earls oil cooler. Never used, never had oil in it. This is the model 41006 with AN-6 inlet/outlet. The dimensions of the cooler are 11 3/4 x 2 7/8 inches. $40

- and Empi sandwhich plate brand new in the plastic packaging still. It is model # 00-9247-0 and 3/4 x 16. I'd like $25 for it

- 2 new Empi remote filter mount plates. These have a 3 1/4 inch surface and side outlets. $10

- 3 used rapid cool filter mount plates. These also have a 3 1/4 inch surface and side outlets. $5

- 1 used bottom outlet remote filter plate. I don't know the brand $5

Add actual shipping to the price of all items. Feel free to ask any questions, and I've got more pictures that just wouldn't fit. Thanks everyone.

brant
brant
more pictures:
brant
I've got more pictures if you want

Markl
Hey Brant, I'm interested in all these except the Oberg. I'll PM.
realred914
If not sold i could use a remote filter mount for a high pressure filter (HP 1 style) and the addaptor that goes on the engine to bring in and out the two oil lines.

let me know if these are still for sale
brant
tenatively sold to mark
I know I still have the oberg available
I'll figure out what else I have over the weekend
thanks all
brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.