Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Source for seat fabric
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixaddict
I am having a set of seats redone and the shop cannot locate the period correct (or close) fabric to make them right. Does anyone know of a source for it. I wanted to maintain the cloth but if all else fails we may need to go vinyl.
Thanks
Terry
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Nov 16 2010, 10:22 AM) *

I am having a set of seats redone and the shop cannot locate the period correct (or close) fabric to make them right. Does anyone know of a source for it. I wanted to maintain the cloth but if all else fails we may need to go vinyl.
Thanks
Terry

Terry I have gotten fabric from these guys...IDC Trim & Upholstery Supply
Their in Duncan, SC If he does not have it he can find it. They had no trouble finding a perfect match for the sail panel vinyl. Its a very big wholesale supply.
Send them a sample.

Bob
Sleepin
Shoot socalandy a PM, he just had his Scheels restored.
sixaddict
Thanks....
Two great leads
Terry
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Nov 16 2010, 07:51 AM) *

Shoot socalandy a PM, he just had his Scheels restored.

Socalandy
here's the guy you want to call for the fabric aktion035.gif

http://www.classiccarseats.com/
Sleepin
Toldja! lol3.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
what cloth is it?

QUOTE(sixaddict @ Nov 16 2010, 08:22 AM) *

Thanks
Terry

JmuRiz
Cool, my Koenigs are the later model with more of a moleskin type fabric insert.
sixaddict
GTS Classic car seats jumped right on it and has sent me info.
Thanks again for lead.
Terry
Sleepin
smilie_pokal.gif

They also do a helluva job rebuilding / refoaming Scheels!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.