Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #25 drk. Grey Coco Mats genuine 1 week used
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
detoxcowboy
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Genuine Coco Mats from Coco Mats dot com. These are the best coco mats money can buy and are made to last, super heavy duty and custom. In particular these are #25 drk, Grey Herringbone. Used for 1 week on my move from Santa Barbara to Stevenson WA. ... Retail before shipping (they are approx. 20 lbs) $150.00... Selling for here $100.00 shipped. Shipping will be USPS reg. mail. If you want fed ex. or other we can work it out. The closest fed ex or ups is an hour away from me in Portland OR. can deliver in that area or u pick up.. Will fit any year model as by design original genuine Coco Mats will rise up into the footwell of the passenger side. I have measured and tried in both foot well styles and there is plenty of mat and cut out for the wheel in the foot well of both.

If you are also interested in the genuine original foot rest complete with both strap and the rare strapped d-ring that mounts the unit from flying around let me know...

pm or call cell#503-312-6503

ps. cell# will be faster and available anytime as I only check the computer once a day 5 times a week, no mondays no sundays...
MartyYeoman
PM Sent
detoxcowboy
sold to Marty!! Thanks Marty!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.