914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer

I found this cool can at a swap meet last weekend. piratenanner.gif
rick 918-S
#46! aktion035.gif
Sleepin
Awesome! That is cool as hell!
AndyB
aktion035.gif Ahhhh Bryar Motorsports Park and Lime Rock Park (Before Skip Barber dry.gif ) Those were some good summer weekends
carr914
I like it first.gif
Ferg
NFW those are cool as hell! aktion035.gif
Socalandy
SCORE!!!!!!!!
SirAndy
Nice! smilie_pokal.gif
NORD

If there is ever a group buy on reproductions PUT ME IN

That is cool driving.gif
Andyrew
Siiick!!!
Sleepin
QUOTE(NORD @ Nov 19 2010, 11:36 AM) *

If there is ever a group buy on reproductions PUT ME IN

That is cool driving.gif

That is the first thing I thought! That would look good in my boy's nursery!
johannes
WOW ! ... That looks so much seventies ! ....
carr914
QUOTE(abayer1969 @ Nov 19 2010, 12:27 PM) *

Lime Rock Park (Before Skip Barber dry.gif )

You do know that Skip Barber (the Man, not the School) has owned Lime Rock for a very long time.

There is a feud going on between Skip & the new owners of Skip Barber Racing

And Skip has nothing to do with the No Racing rule on Sundays - that is either a State or Local Ordinance
AndyB
Yep been going there, well had been going there for years till I joined the military in 87. My dad used to drag us there in this POS white bus because it had all the extinguishers and stuff for the corner workers. They never raced on sundays thanks to Lakeville and some stupid oridnance or some crap. Still have fond memories of that place though. Yeah I know that about the owner. Just not a fan too many changes as a teenager not as fun after that.
Cheapsnake
Very Cool! Any idea of the vintage (pun intended) of the cup? With Trans Am, Continental and Can Am all running on the same ticket, I'm guessing 73/74.

What a great piece of racing memorabilia. Anybody that's experienced a June Sprints weekend in the early seventies knows what a crazy time that was. drunk.gif

Tom
GaroldShaffer
smilie_pokal.gif That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice score.
Eric_Shea
VERY cool... might I ask what it is though? A waste basket (judging from the size of the cement blocks)?

Edit: (nevermind... just re-read the title)
pete-stevers
pretty cool stuff....i love old "junk"
windforfun
Right on. Very nice. Very retro too.
Sleepin
Does anyone know anyone else that could replicate one? I think it would be pretty sweet!
championgt1
Groovy baby!
TravisNeff
Nice score!
GaroldShaffer
Well after seeing this I just knew I had to have one also. One month later I also have one sitting in my home office aktion035.gif

mojorisen914
Very Cool!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.