Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F-S : Genuine US "Fog Lights"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914LIVE
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Offering a pair of RARE US version Porsche 914
Fog Lights in perfect condition. Genuine "Hella".

No dings. No rust. No cracked glass.

Pair includes brackets, light bulbs and a FREE switch.

Offered at $ 125 plus shipping.

PM or Reloportland@aol.com
Gint
Nice!

May I make a suggestion? Go have a look around the garage. Make a post. Introduce yourself. beerchug.gif It will also serve to get rid of that lurker title in your member details. wink.gif
dem
Damn, those look nice.. PM on the way.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 21 2010, 09:42 AM) *

Nice!

May I make a suggestion? Go have a look around the garage. Make a post. Introduce yourself. beerchug.gif It will also serve to get rid of that lurker title in your member details. wink.gif

agree.gif
....... Take Gint's advice, so folks who don't understand how this website uses the "Lurker" title & think that you're some pervert or seller not wanting to ID yourself,
~ DA's LIKE ME! .... or I used to, until Gint clarified. dry.gif

Also post a small avatar pic representative of the very nice 914 stuff you sell. smile.gif

I see you've figured out the pic posting puzzle here. Hopefully that IRFANVIEW that I suggested on your other post has helped.

I used to see your stuff on evil-bay IIRC, so I'm glad to see you came over here to 914world with it. thumb3d.gif

BTW - I'll be a back-up for dem on these.

Keep up the good work! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.