Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB side marker lenses..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
speed metal army
Like the ad says,Id like a pair of nice bright orange ones,to replace the crappy faded yellowy ones i currently own.
championgt1
Get in on this.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=113064
Gint
agree.gif That's what I was going to say. $29 for lenses and seals? I don't think you can beat that price with used parts.
speed metal army
I hear ya...But I want Hellas. smile.gif
DanT
like these biggrin.gif
speed metal army
QUOTE(DanT @ Nov 21 2010, 08:49 PM) *

like these biggrin.gif

ya!At least like that nice bright orange one top right!Sell it to me...... mad.gif laugh.gif
DanT
yes that one definitely has more orange in it than the other 4...they are all
Hellas that came with a former car I owned...but when I resto/modded it and did body and paint work I shaved the warts..

I see you are in Vancouver, is that BC or Washington state? Shipping/mailing to Canada might get a wee bit $$?

I would sell you the one you pointed out for $20 + shipping, including a base and decent gasket.

you can check shipping from 95120 to your location.
speed metal army
QUOTE(DanT @ Nov 22 2010, 06:29 PM) *

Hellas that came with a former car I owned...but when I resto/modded it and did body and paint work I shaved the warts..

I want the orange one....
DanT
see post above biggrin.gif

QUOTE(speed metal army @ Nov 22 2010, 07:36 PM) *

I want the orange one....

speed metal army

I see you are in Vancouver, is that BC or Washington state? Shipping/mailing to Canada might get a wee bit $$?

I would sell you the one you pointed out for $20 + shipping, including a base and decent gasket.

you can check shipping from 95120 to your location.

Deal!Im in Vancouver BC.Best bet is probably the little bubble wrap envelope,with some tissue paper around the part.Its so darn little and light,shipping wont be much at all.Besides,we can ship it to my buddys house in WA. smile.gif .
PM me a paypal address.
Thanks!
DanT
sorry no paypal account.

US currency works for me smile.gif

PM me the address you want it mailed to...and I will send you my address.

I will check tomorrow on cost of mailing....

speed metal army
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif Got one! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.