Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Videos...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
campbellcj
I have what I believe is one of the largest collections of auto-related digital video files on the net -- a touch over 800 individual videos, at least 10GB.

Some are true gems and many are crap. Some have potential copyright issues and many probably don't.

I have a T1 pipe but it is "owned" by my company and I would have to throttle back my personal bandwidth if I unleashed the videos to the public.

The other issue is trying to sort out the whole mess into some kind of logical category and naming convention scheme, and maybe come up with brief descriptions...

Any thoughts?
SirAndy
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Apr 22 2004, 08:39 PM)
Any thoughts?

cool! aktion035.gif
Gint
18Gb already at 60% utilization.
campbellcj
I am too slammed at work right now to give this any time, but maybe I could start by sorting out my "favorites"? Like the top 50?

I had actually started that a while back so it should not be too tough to finish up. I will see if I can get to this in the next couple weeks, and will post back.
Brad Roberts
Chris,

Thanks for offering these too us. I'm sure you shot some nice stuff along the line.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.