Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last call for the 914 West Coast Classic 2004
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Thanks to everyone who has already registered, and sent payment. We are about where I had expected to be at this date in terms of the number of registrations, and there has been intense interest in the event. 914 owners from all over the Western USA and beyond...including the Bay Area, the Pacific Northwest, Nevada, SoCal, Colorado...and even an Alien from a distant land will land in San Jose on June 4th-6th...Will you be there too? cool.gif

Now to the rest of Ya'll who have good intentions...This is the time to make sure you have a place in the 914 event of 2004. Registration absolutely, positively and permanently ends on Friday, April 30th. I am hoping to at least double the number of registrations this next and final week. How many 914s can we bring together for this event and will you be included?

Go to the event website and send in your registration NOW!

The planners of this event have sincerely gone to great lengths to make the WCC 2004 a great event and make everyone feel welcome. If there is anything that is keeping you from this event that we can remedy, please contact me directly and we will do our best to make you a part of the WCC 2004 if at all possible.

bowlsby@aol.com

We hope you will join us! Jeff Bowlsby

To look at what you might miss, have a look at what VegasRacer will be bringing to play with... smile.gif
markb
I REALLY wish I could be there. Marcie & I will be cruising the caribbean(sp) at that time. sad.gif
You all need to have fun and hoist a beer.gif for me.
rick 918-S
The clock is ticking....There is still time....This is going to be a great time. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.
Britain Smith
How many people do you have signed up so far? Can I give my money to you at the Breakfast this weekend?

-Britain
neo914-6
Jeff,
What's the drive route in Monterey? Ditto on Britain's question about payment at the breakfast.
Felix
EdwardBlume
Bowlsby, I need to bring a check by. Got the form filled out. It'll be a great time!!! Thanks!
JeffBowlsby
The Monterey drive route is a closely held secret...you know to keep it from the paparazzi and terrorists... wink.gif

See the Nailed Thread above for up to the minute posting of who is signed up. As of this moment we have 19 cars and 11 friends/family = 30 people total. Can we double that this next week?

Bring registrations and payment to the breakfast...saves a stamp and puts you on the list...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.