Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1 Cylinder for a 1.7 engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Kraftwerk
WTB 1 GOOD Cylinder for a 1.7 engine

The gasket got sucked in the cylinder did a little dance, pulled some studs..now I need a new one..
Show me what you got..
Thanks!

Jt
rhcb914
I just tossed 8 of these into my brothers scrap pile. I can dig trough and pull some out if you still need them. Do you need a piston too?

-Rob
914itis
YeS he still needs one. And don't throw these away I will have you ship the whole bunch to us, we are both in ny
rhcb914
QUOTE(ppetion @ Nov 25 2010, 10:03 AM) *

YeS he still needs one. And don't throw these away I will have you ship the whole bunch to us, we are both in ny

will do. I had no idea anyone used them anymore. I plan on seeing my bro Saturday so I'll dig them out of the scrap bin. Hopefully I didn't break any fins.

Do you want any pistons?
914itis
QUOTE(rhcb914 @ Nov 26 2010, 09:20 AM) *

will do. I had no idea anyone used them anymore. I plan on seeing my bro Saturday so I'll dig them out of the scrap bin. Hopefully I didn't break any fins.

Do you want any pistons?
Sure Will tKe them as well.
Thanks.
914xprs
QUOTE(ppetion @ Nov 26 2010, 08:54 AM) *

QUOTE(rhcb914 @ Nov 26 2010, 09:20 AM) *

Do you want any pistons?
Sure Will tKe them as well.
Thanks.

Thanks for the business
Terry
Kraftwerk
Hey Rob,
Thanks for the offer , very kind of you.. and local !
though I already paid Terry in CA for 2....
One to replace the bad one and one for a 'back-up'
Wish i had seen your post a few hours earlier..

True, they are not a highly sought after item but I decided to get my 1.7 running...

Thanks all..
Jt

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.