Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Fiberglass Bumpers and Flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
NC_Colfax
Looking for a couple bumpers to replace my rusty bent chrome and also I'm looking for a set of flares. I will be starting on my new body soon. I think the riveted flare look to really cool.

So if anyone has extra parts around that would be great. I can repair fiberglass so a little damage can be fixed.

Thanks thumb3d.gif
914LIVE
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(NC_Colfax @ Nov 24 2010, 04:26 PM) *

Looking for a couple bumpers to replace my rusty bent chrome and also I'm looking for a set of flares. I will be starting on my new body soon. I think the riveted flare look to really cool.

So if anyone has extra parts around that would be great. I can repair fiberglass so a little damage can be fixed.

Thanks thumb3d.gif

Complete kit for $ 300 (plus shipping).

Thank you, TOMAS (503-504-4004)

Doug
cconcepcion
I have an unused set of GT flares in a box ready to ship....asking $300
mepstein
I have a set of used 916 bumpers. Front and rear. $100 for the pair. Pick up only from Scotty B's in Richmond VA. You can be first in line and if you don't buy, I will place an add in the classifieds. They have some scuffs and scratches but are in good over all condition. Mark@MarkEpstein.net
BIGKAT_83
I have a new set of GT racing fiberglass flares and gt front bumper oil cooler opening with matching valance for flares, rear early style fiberglass bumper.
Never installed.

$500

Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.