Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
I was building a 2270 and decided that it is probably time to scrap my project. I was just building it for fun but I keep running into issues and I really do not want to spend the money to fix.

I am looking for a god usable 2.0 crankshaft and rods.

Also- I have a 78mm cw crankshaft. It from the type 4 store. I has been used but I only ran the car for about 250 miles before a head problem cause e to disassemble the engine. It has chevy journals. T4store part number 2033.

I also have a set of H-Beam connecting rods for sale. I also purchased them from the type 4 store. They are 5.7" in length. They are clearanced for a 78mm crank. T4store part number 3045.
silver74insocal
pricing confused24.gif
tornik550
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Nov 25 2010, 11:54 AM) *

pricing confused24.gif

300 plus shipping for the crankshaft and 150 plus shipping for the con rods. I can take pics later if you want however my wife is telling me we have to go to thanksgiving dinner.
dangrouche
I got these three rods from my 2.0 that threw a valve; all three of these shipped to you in Ohio for $25 shipped by Priorty Mail with delivery confirmation. more pics if desired. I believe these rods have not been worked on previously.
Mark Henry
I have a couple of sets, but shipping from Canada is more expensive than if you can find it local.
ws91420
I have what appears to be a counterweighted 2.0 crank and rods that have been rebushed w/ all bearings. Would you consider trading for the 2270 crank and rods?
ConeDodger
I have a set of stock rods and a stock 2.0 crank. $300 + Shipping for all. Came from my original engine which is a documented 70K mile car.
HAM Inc
has been used but I only ran the car for about 250 miles before a head problem cause e to disassemble the engine.

I apologize for going off topic, but I'm curious about the head problem you had. Would you mind sharing?
r_towle
QUOTE(tornik550 @ Nov 25 2010, 12:06 PM) *

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Nov 25 2010, 11:54 AM) *

pricing confused24.gif

300 plus shipping for the crankshaft and 150 plus shipping for the con rods. I can take pics later if you want however my wife is telling me we have to go to thanksgiving dinner.

What pistons are they setup for? Stock 2.0 liter pistons (or 96mm) with the stock pin height?
Stock main bearings?
Wrist pin size?
If its all stock and I dont have to go shopping for odd sized main bearings (unless you have those also) then count me in.
If so, I am interested to buy the crank and rods.

Send me a PM with all the details you can remember.

Rich
markb
We also have a crank & rods if you're still looking.
tornik550
I appreciate everyones responses. Thanks to a gracious gift, I am just going to continue on with my 2258 build. Because of the gift, it is going to be cheaper for me to finish the 2258 than change to a 2056.
Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.