Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS oil cooler, recovered dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tradisrad
Please PM me with any questions, request for more pictures, or to buy. I want some adjustable rear coil overs with threaded perches and would be willing trade parts.

Earls 25 row oil cooler (p/n 42512), sandwich adapter, 2 hoses and mount. This is a used oil cooler that I bought and did not use. It should be cleaned before use. It has AN 16 to AN10 fitting. The AN fittings on the sandwich plate are NOT included even though they are in the picture $60 + ship. Sold, thanks Rich
Click to view attachment

Recovered dash for '73 or later car with dash vents. It is not perfect and has some scuffs and nicks, cracks can be felt through the recover. It appears to be a leather recover. I can send better pics to interested buyers. It came with a car I bought, but the car is a '70 so it does not fit properly around the glove box. $150 + ship. Or trade for adjustable coil overs.
Click to view attachment
porsche1vw
I want to buy the 22mm sway bar.
My email is:
Porsche1VW@aol.com
Can I paypal you the $ ?
Thanks Ricardo
edrotol

PM sent
tradisrad
A shameless bump and price reduced on oil cooler. Also I am willing to trade the dash for some rear threaded coil-over perches.
DanT
Rob, do you know how this cooler was mounted before?
Where it was mounted?
How the enclosed mount works?
Does the sandwich adapter have a built in thermostat?
thanks
tradisrad
QUOTE(DanT @ Dec 2 2010, 10:25 PM) *

Rob, do you know how this cooler was mounted before?
Where it was mounted?
How the enclosed mount works?
Does the sandwich adapter have a built in thermostat?
thanks

Dan,
it looks like the cooler may be sold, I am waiting payment. But to answer the questions; the cooler was mounted under the rear trunk, the mount clamps on the cooler from the sides and screws to the floor pan, it's basically an "L" bracket (I purchased this mount from HPH and it is what Rich Bontempit uses). No thermostat in the adapter. I'll drop you a line if it does not sell.
thanks
-Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.