Sheesh..... n00bs!
Eric_Shea
No.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 28 2010, 07:55 PM) *

And what have you done with Jim? sunglasses.gif

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a diesel mechanic! blink.gif
SLITS
I thought Wyoming had already been deleted due to popular demand.

"Where men are men and sheep are nervous"
bandjoey
Ok Youll get my bill on Fri.
Here go's ar15.gif
Krieger
What happened to piss this guy off?
scotty b
QUOTE(Krieger @ Dec 1 2010, 04:32 PM) *

He realized he's not that special. Z gives bunny ears to ALL his bitches.
Eric_Shea
Wagenstad! w00t.gif
moparrob
New shirt available for group buy..

IPB Image
McMark
SOL
RJMII

Interesting interpretation of the clues you are presented with.

The sentiments originally presented in the initial post still stand, it's just that the instigating factor in posting them is an embarrasment and quite nauseating to me.

Certain events Thanksgiving morning left me fighting off an extreme emptiness that had me looking for each and every good thing in life that I could find. I really am thankful for the friendships I've made here, I really am thankful for seeing others' build threads, the questions asked, and the helpfulness of the community.

The treatment I am undergoing for this ridiculous 'disease' coupled with said certain events Thanksgiving morning are messing with my head and have me feeling as if someone has ripped out my heart, freeze dried it, run it through a deli slicer, and is trying to sell it on the black market highly mis-labeled. The emptiness that is attempting to consume me has left me truly feeling as if I just want to be deleted.

With the claw marks and bruises almost faded from my throat and face, this thread is the only remaining reminder that the emptiness is there; otherwise I can just mask it off and spray paint over it with hard work and constant attempt at being 'normal.'
moparrob
Jim,

I apologize for my insensitive post. I didn't have any idea that you were serious - I thought this was an erroneous post.

I checked into your profile an am now embarrassed to find out you are battling some pretty serious health issues. I wish you success in your struggle and I'm sure there are many here who echo the sentiment.

When 'real life' gets oppressive I find a great sense of camaraderie and amusement when I log onto this forum and other Porsche forums. It is a collective effort, including yours, that keeps this going. I hope you decide to hang in there and if you need to lay low for a while everyone will understand.

Get well soon.
KELTY360
Hang in there, bud. I feel your pain. My mother had a similar disease and I grew up with the frustration, humiliation and constant awareness of the problem. Keep pursuing the things that give you joy and help you escape the reality of the situation. We're here for you.
messix
hang in there brother.

i've had some pretty dark days, well really dark days, and just remember that there is a time when it's not so dark and life feels so much better. just treat the dark days like rainy days that will give way to sunny days to come.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I am so sorry for your problems. I have had my share also. Personal health

and the wifes mental and physical health. I great bunch of people here made

me aware the there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there ! The sun

comes up anew every day. It does really get better. God Bless you

Dave slap.gif
scotty b
Unfortunately the people we hold closest tend to be the ones that can be the most venomous with their words. We are all guilty at some point of saying some extremely ugly things to our loved ones. Whatever happend will pass and you have a ton of friends here. I apologize for what I said aboout Z, and just to be completely honest, Z never gave me a set of bunny ears, he just threw a wet nap on my back and said " Here, see ya next time" I felt so cheap and used sad.gif
EdwardBlume
You'll be fine. Life is very short and we can only be defined by who we are, and what we accomplish. Although, I do think you also earn bonus points for hurdles.

Hang in there buddy!
mojorisen914
Jim,
Give me a shout tonight on the puter. Or text me when you're around the phone.
Hang in there bud.
bandjoey
Sorry you're having problems. Yes the initial post looks like an error or a joke, so sorry for crazy earlier post. For what it matters, this is a family and we'll be think of you. Stay around and keep in touch. Nothing beats an open air drive in a 914 to clear the mind. I'd hope there are some locals to you that would give you an occasional ride if you're not up to driving. Me for one, I refuse to delete you. Hang in there Jim. driving.gif
MDG
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Dec 2 2010, 04:20 PM) *

Me for one, I refuse to delete you. Hang in there Jim. driving.gif

Me too.

I look forward to your giant brain threads - especially ones with bobcats in them biggrin.gif

Hang tough brother.

m.
Drums66
....Erase me but....never delete tree yellowsleep[1].gif
bs.gif bye1.gif stirthepot.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(MDG @ Dec 2 2010, 03:56 PM) *

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Dec 2 2010, 04:20 PM) *

Me for one, I refuse to delete you. Hang in there Jim. driving.gif

Me too.

I look forward to your giant brain threads - especially ones with bobcats in them biggrin.gif

Hang tough brother.

m.

I'm working on another giant brain thread...

and I really meant it as a request for the thread to be deleted, not me personally.

The thread started out as a sappy "thank you for posting all the cool threads... yadda yadda... thank you for the frienships..."

I should have just left it alone and let it sink and be forgotten. I felt dumb for posting sappy stuff, but now that I see all that you guys have posted:
Thank you for the frienships, encouraging words, the build threads, the questions asked and answered. (just as this thread really started out being, showing gratitude in the spirit of Thanksgiving)

r_towle
Hang tough..or we will have to come to you, and you dont want a bunch of overwieght 914 crazy people invading your little town...it might make you regret having known any of us.

Rich
BKLA
agree.gif
What he said!!
Cheapsnake
I have absolutely no idea what the issue is here - little slow on the uptake. All I'm seeing is a fellow teener in distress and the fam pitching in to help. I don't know if it makes you feel any better but it sure does me. Whatever it is, I'm sending my best karma to make it better.

Tom
Dr Evil
Wow, one smart assed comment from me in reply to your sappy post and this thing took on a life of its own smile.gif

grouphug.gif
balljoint
I can't speak for anyone else around here except for Eric.

You can be damned sure that Eric is Never gonna give you up.

wink.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(balljoint @ Dec 5 2010, 06:35 AM) *

I can't speak for anyone else around here except for Eric.

You can be damned sure that Eric is Never gonna give you up.

wink.gif

That is too funny! Last night I was about to RickRoll someone but got distracted working on some 3d drawings of some wheels. Prototype 5 is on the desk in front of me and I've about got the code cleaned up to where I want it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.