Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT, Anyone going from SF to Albuquerque?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Bellis
A member here wants my 5 lug setup but shipping is a PITA. Anyone in NorCal going to Abuquerque? I think either Myself or Alan Gibson will pay$$ for your trouble.
shoguneagle
If you can wait until after the 1st of January, 2011, I could possibly get them back to Flagstaff, AZ. I should be in the Bay Area sometime after the first of the year and then traveling into Northern California. I will be traveling in the pickup so the size and whatever included is not a problem. I live in Flagstaff the most of the year and probably get them to New Mexico since my wife loves Taos.

Steve Hurt
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Nov 29 2010, 06:55 PM) *

If you can wait until after the 1st of January, 2011, I could possibly get them back to Flagstaff, AZ. I should be in the Bay Area sometime after the first of the year and then traveling into Northern California. I will be traveling in the pickup so the size and whatever included is not a problem. I live in Flagstaff the most of the year and probably get them to New Mexico since my wife loves Taos.

Steve Hurt

That may work. I emailed Alan to see if he can get to Flagstaff. I'm located in San Ramon 94583
shoguneagle
Just let me know by "pony express" or whatever other means. If time is not of the essence then we can get them to New Mexico from Northern California.

Know the entire Nor-Cal area very well. Born and raised in Mendicino and Lake Counties; lived 41 years in Santa Clara; some of the best driving roads for Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Vette, and Lotus cars. Still belong to Zone Seven (Porsche), Alfa Romeo Nor-Cal (ARA), and Golden Gate Lotus Club. Really hard to let go of things I have enjoyed and still enjoy.
Andyrew
Steve,

If you come by the area, give me a ring and stop by!
Madswede
Hey, I live in Rio Rancho (basically extreme Northwest Albuquerque). Who's getting the 5-lugs? I don't know any 914ers in the Albuquerque area, just the couple of us in the Rio Rancho area, so it would be cool to meet them.

- Nelson
SirAndy
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Nov 29 2010, 06:55 PM) *
my wife loves Taos.

Great snowboarding! A friend of mines runs a coffee import business out of Taos (of all places) ... beer3.gif
shoguneagle
Andyrew:

shoguneagle
Andyrew: Glad to stop by when I am in the area. Will firm up and let you know when we will be going through the area. It will be great to see you and your family.

Madswede: I will see that the five lug reaches New Mexico since I think we will be going thru to at least Santa Fe. You are right. You need to find out who is around your area and have a get together. I think there are several others around your area including someone who had a sixer built. I will try to find some names for you.

Steve Hurt

matthepcat
I want your 5-lug conversion smile.gif
Madswede
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Nov 30 2010, 05:21 PM) *

Madswede: I will see that the five lug reaches New Mexico since I think we will be going thru to at least Santa Fe. You are right. You need to find out who is around your area and have a get together. I think there are several others around your area including someone who had a sixer built. I will try to find some names for you.

Steve Hurt

Very cool. Feel free to PM me. Both of my Porsches are out of commission - well, the 914 is having a /6 conversion going in Florida by Series9 and the 968 is in the ICU with a broken timing belt (and valves and... hopefully not too much else sad.gif )

- Jon Nelson
Mike Bellis
Alan Gibson is buying my parts. He should chime in. He is willing to pay to get them close to home. Shipping a pallet is a PITA.
agibson
Hi Guys
I am the lucky one buying the 5 lug suspension. I got sticker shock when I contacted the trucking companies. I would pay someone traveling this way (Albuquerque) to deliver them. I will be in Laughlin NV from December 30 to January 4 if someone is driving through. I could try to work something out.
Thanks
Alan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.