Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 914 ravenna green
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sc42766
HI, i am selling sad.gif sad.gif my 1973 914 ravenna green with a 1.7 l , the car is very solid and as no rust , everything works except for a noise coming from the engine . see video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY-X4vhEFOk . i live near Montreal , quebec in Canada. the selling price is 3500.00$ feel free to ask any questions.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
sc42766
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914werke
Neat.. Check out the A-Pillar Vinal!
Nice looking car, any Rust?
Good Luck w/the sale
etcmss
good luck, noise?
sc42766
Sorry , i decided to keep the car for the moment.

regards
Hi,
I am from Sherbrooke, Quebec and I was wondering if you would be interested in selling the car? If yes, would it be possible to come see the car and do you have a phone number I could contact you with?
thanks
Will
glenn680
HI is this car still around for sale?

I am interested as well

let us know

cheers Glenn

QUOTE(45455234 @ Jan 23 2011, 07:12 AM) *

Hi,
I am from Sherbrooke, Quebec and I was wondering if you would be interested in selling the car? If yes, would it be possible to come see the car and do you have a phone number I could contact you with?
thanks
Will

glenn680
interested please email ne

glenn680@hotmail.com
ScottD914
idea.gif Hmmm... Tappet noise? Do a quick valve adjust and see if it helps. ScottD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.