Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Passenger Side Board Group Buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
Passenger side Board for the 914. Eliminate the foam! The 2 brackets do require welding to attach the board.

Cost $96.00 includes shipping in the US (if you are outside the US the cost is more depending on your location).

PM, email me or post here if you want one or two.

I do need a minimum of 15 to make this work.

Thanks

Mark
dr914@autoatlanta.com
what a beautiful piece! How about making it with a bass speaker hole in it so we can all have bass sound in our 914s??? race with bass!

QUOTE(Engman @ Dec 1 2010, 03:16 PM) *

Passenger side Board for the 914. Eliminate the foam! The 2 brackets do require welding to attach the board.

Cost $96.00 includes shipping in the US (if you are outside the US the cost is more depending on your location).

PM, email me or post here if you want one or two.

I do need a minimum of 15 to make this work.

Thanks

Mark

mharmon
I'd be interested in 1.
Engman
Some have asked - why are these more?

The board is $10.00 in cost more and the 2 brackets are an addional $10. I have aded $1 for the shiping due to the added weight thus the price over the drivers side board.

If you want one let me know.

thanks

Mark
TurboWalt
I'll take one.
snakemain
I'm down for one.
FourBlades

I am in for 2.

Thanks for making these!

John
moparrob
Count me in, it will match the driver's side one I bought recently... piratenanner.gif
iamchappy
Go for it guys they look great!
McMark
Subs need an enclosure to work effectively. This open design is not suitable for a sub.

Great for non-subwoofer people though. Love the look.
campbellcj
Sign me up for one as well.
d914
Im in, I also need your dead man peadal
Steve
I will take one if there isn't any fit issues with a 75? The 75 and 76 does use a diferent foam piece. It's not just the opening for the odometer counter, its a diferent contour on the back side.
JmuRiz
I'm in for one.

What the heck right...already spending all my money this season on 914 parts...so why not add another, haha.
jcd914
I want 1 to go with a driver side I got in the last group buy.
Just not sure where the $$ is coming from, I guess maybe I won't add to my beer brewing equipment for a while.

Jim

DRPHIL914
ok count me in! i have the driver's side(not installed yet) so glad to see u r going to make this for us

Phil
Engman
Last Call........

Going......
charliew
I want one when you are ready let me know. I've been a little busy lately with my honey do's and hunting. I'll subscribe and maybe that will help me keep up to date.
Engman
Last Day!

Going.......going........
veltror
i will have one too.

thanks
peteyd
If its not too late, I would like to have one. And if you still have some drivers side I would take one of those also.

Pete
maf914
Mark,

I'm with Pete. If its not too late, add me to the list. biggrin.gif If it is too late, life will go on. sad.gif

Thanks.
sixgt
I'd like two! Thanks
BuddyV
(fingers crossed).... put me down for one (1) if it's not too late.

Thanks!

ps - I bought one from you a couple months ago.... you had a few left.... I assume this passenger side will match? (design, hole diameters, etc?)

Great craftsmanship, by the way.

Robert
charliew
Thats 18 if everybody that commited put their money where their hopes are Mark. Can I just pp a addy or do I need to go to another website? I forgot since my last purchase. Too much polyurethane kitchen cabinet fumes I think.
JmuRiz
any word on if this was a go, and how to proceed?
Engman
Sorry for the late responce back from me on this - had the flu!

I have sent messages to all who were interested.

Will order soon!

Thanks

Mark
campbellcj
Paypal sent. I hope you feel better -- it's that time of year where the nasty bugs are everywhere.
TurboWalt
Paypal sent.
maf914
PayPal sent.

Get better soon so you can have fun during the holidays! aktion035.gif piratenanner.gif w00t.gif drunk.gif
Steve
Paypal also sent. Thanks!!!
Steve
Just curious.. What is the status on these?
campbellcj
I got mine a few days ago...haven't even opened it yet but I'm sure it's really nice smile.gif

Thanks for making them!
JmuRiz
I got mine last week as well...I'm a long way off from installing, but it's cool. Nice solid piece of machined alumn...it'll look great in the car biggrin.gif
d914
got mine!! who wants a foot well woofer?? Im in redsign mode...!!
TurboWalt
QUOTE(d914 @ Feb 8 2011, 06:29 PM) *

got mine!! who wants a foot well woofer?? Im in redsign mode...!!

One that works with the floorboard?
d914
not exactly!!
Engman
If anyone else wants one I do have a couple in stock - PM or email me.

Mark
no1uno
pm sent
veltror
Arrived in the UK today thanks mark...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.