Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: full flow adaptor plate at oil filter mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
realred914
hi; i want to make my new motor full flow, I will aalso be usign an aftermarket oil cooler with fan in addtion to the stock cooler, so i need to route some hoses and will require the larger high Pressure filter since this will be full flow.

since I will need to remote locate my filter I'd like to get a block off plate to replace the stock filter adaptor. ont hispalte i will have the in and out fittings to go to my hoses that will feed my relocated filter and extra cooler (and thermostat)

at anyrate, who makes an adaptor plate with pipe threads for the in and out that fits were teh stock oil filter holder goes? anyone???

thanks

bozo914
Bought one recently from CB Performance that threads on in place of the stock oil filter. Haven't installed it yet as am still getting parts together for the engine.
realred914
QUOTE(bozo914 @ Dec 2 2010, 10:02 AM) *

Bought one recently from CB Performance that threads on in place of the stock oil filter. Haven't installed it yet as am still getting parts together for the engine.

thanks, what I am looking to do is remove the stock filter holder (I plan on using a high pressure filter as this will be fullflow) adn decided for clearance issues to remote mount the filter. I also plan on an external cooler, so if I used the stock filter holder, plus a sandwhich adaptor for the cooler hoses and the larger High Pressure filter, I would not have space in the stock filter location.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.